Part 1

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 1 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics

Moans and groans echoed all around the small cabin of the washroom. The man was continuously pounding into the woman making her tremble over him.

“Ugh fuck J-Jim-min right t-ther-“ she stuttered out moaning out on how good it feels.

“T-There? Right there?” he smirked and teased the woman’s spot wantedly ignoring the spot. The woman whined in frustration. But before he could just hit her spot the door of the washroom opened indicating someone was in the washroom.

He immediately covered her mouth with his palm and hit her spot harshly making it hard for her to control herself. Both of them were too immersed to even notice that they didn’t lock the door.

The poor worker who thought someone was hurt inside and opened the door revealing his boss railing his secretary senseless.

They both immediately stopped seeing the door get opened. They both got away from each other and the girl covered herself. Jimin nonchalantly smirked at the worker zipping himself up. The worker panicked and left the washroom.

“Come on let’s continue-“ she was about to kiss him but he put his hand over her mouth blocking their lips from touching.

“I already told you, I don’t kiss. We have a meeting now” he said and winked at her flirtatiously making her face go poker.

“Aww you’re sulky now? Come on! We can think of a second time” he smirked getting closer to her ears. “If you’re lucky enough” he whispered making the girl smirk and wear her clothes.

At your home :-

“Mamma, mamma, MAMMA!” your 7-year-old kid kept whining in your ear until you woke up. You screamed and later groaned making the kid giggle in happiness.

“What is it, Han?! Please let’s sleep a few more minutes” you mumbled sleepily.

“What?! NO! We have to go visit Aunt Celestine today! And I have to meet Baekhyun. Wake uppp!” Jihan whined right in your ear making you let out a fake cry and wake up.

“I sometimes feel like you have inherited my mom” you glared at the small kid in his night suit. He made finger hearts at you and closed his eyes making his eyes disappear into small crescents. You laughed out loud and picked him up cradling him in your arms kissing him on his forehead.

He smiled and kissed you back on your cheeks. You both joked around for a few minutes and then woke up getting ready to go to your sister’s house. Jihan has been whining to meet your sister and her son Beakhyun since ages.

You were the personal secretary of the second rich businessman in South Korea, Kim Taehyung. So, due to your busy schedule you couldn’t visit them. You took a 2 day off to visit them and Jihan has been excited since last night.

You started off as a normal intern in the company. You worked quite well for an intern and Taehyung being your best friend since high school, made you his secretary as soon as the company got handed over to him.

You have been his secretary for more than 4 years. He trusted you more than anything. He knew everything about you and everything that happened to you since your high school. And you trusted him more than anything too.

He has been there for you and Jihan in every possible way he can be there. He has a wife named Eva. She is one of the sweetest souls in your life. She was like another sister to you.

You and Jihan got ready and climbed up in your car. He kept talking continuously out of excitement.

[Time skip]

“Jihan do you want anything to drink?” you asked as you saw Jihan’s favourite milkshake place passing by. He immediately nodded his head. You chuckled and pulled over near the place going inside to get his favourite drink.

“One strawberry and a chocolate milkshake please” you smiled at the worker politely and they smiled back recognizing you as their frequent customer. You paid the worker and waited for your drink.

Then suddenly someone touched your ass making you jolt up in your place and turn back. The guy who touched you ran away right then. You turned back to see a man dressed in full black with his leather jacket and chains dangling down his neck giving him a typical bad boy look.

You assumed him to be the person. He looked really handsome and his eyes were alluring. ‘What is the use that he is this handsome? He is such a pervert’ you thought to yourself.

“Hey you!” you raised your voice catching his attention. He turned around frowning but his frown disappeared as soon as he saw you replacing it with some dangerously charming aura.

“How can I help you?” he flirtatiously smiled making you scrunch your face in disgust.

“How dare you touch my butt without my consent?!” you looked at him with your judgy eyes. He was taken aback by your straight forwardness but then gave you a nasty smirk which you wanted to punch it out of his face.

“Aww baby, even though your ass looks really tempting, I wouldn’t do that without your consent” he smirked and you lifted your hand to slap him. But he held it in the right moment pulling you closer to him. He looked right into your eyes with his piercing gaze.

“Your eyes” he trailed off. “Your eyes are so alluring” he whispered.

“Let me go” you gritted your teeth.

“I have a very hard gut feeling that we will meet again. And I hope that we do” he smirked at you.

“I wish your feeling doesn’t become the truth” you groaned and he slowly let you go.

“Yeah yeah we’ll see” he winked at you before you left the place with the milkshakes.

“FUCK OFF” you groaned loudly making him chuckle to himself. ‘Quite feisty, eh?’ he mumbled to himself and then giggle to himself at his accent.