part 11

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 11 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics

You woke up and stretched your arm like always trying to feel Jihan’s presence. But didn’t feel anything. You opened your eyes and then looked around and then at yourself realising the events of last night.

You chuckled to yourself. ‘Jimin would be downstairs with Jihan maybe’ you thought to yourself. You wore your t-shirt and your pants and went down.

You went down to see Jihan on the couch looking like he just woke up. You frowned not seeing Jimin beside him. You went towards the washrooms and checked if he was there.

“Jihan? Where is Jimin?” you asked and he frowned.

“Jiminie stayed the night?” he asked with wide eyes. Then you felt your heartbeat pick up its pace. ‘He left?’ you thought to yourself.

You took your phone and started calling him. But it was unreachable. You sat down beside Jihan and he looked at you.

“Mama what happened?” he asked standing up on the couch cupping your cheeks.

“Huh? Uh nothing” you stuttered and shook your head looking down at the floor again. Jihan saw tears slowly pooling in your eyes.

“Mama? Are you crying? Oh my god JIMIN!” he screamed and you frowned. You looked up and saw Jimin running to you from your backyard. ‘How could I not check the backyard’ you thought to yourself and slapped your forehead.

“Love, are you okay?” he asked and you glared at him. Jihan slowly went towards Jimin hiding behind his legs.

“I’m sorry” they both said and Jimin put out his hand to reach you. You slapped his hand away and stood up. Jihan immediately hugged you and you looked away.

“It was a prank I suggested. Jimin said no but I still insisted” he said and his eyes got teary. You sighed and relaxed. You put your hands on his hands and pulled him away. You made him stand up on the couch.

“Give me 20 kisses and then I’ll forgive you” you said and looked away. Jihan immediately complied wrapping his arms around your neck giving you 20 kisses on your cheek. You giggled and booped your nose with his.

“I forgive my baby” you said in a baby voice and Jihan screamed running towards his room to freshen up. Jimin looked at you.

“Should I give you 20 kisses too? Or should we have 20 make outs?” he smirked at you still looked at him with your poker face. He sighed and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“You know I would never leave you, right?”

“I didn’t even think you left until Jihan said that you weren’t here” you mumbled and pouted. He groaned and pecked your lips.

“I know how important this morning was for us today. But I went to drink some water and came across Jihan and he insisted on this prank. I’ll make-“ he was rambling and you immediately put your index finger on his plump lips.

“Shh” you said and giggled. He was so lost in your eyes. He opened his mouth and bit your finger softly giggling. You didn’t try to take your finger away from his mouth. He slowly let go of you and leaned in till your faces were centimetres apart. You didn’t move away.

“Your finger isn’t the only thing I wanna bite” he whispered and you smirked placing your lips on his. He smiled in the kiss humming. He moved his lips against yours. He nibbled on your lower lips. You pulled away panting.

“Jihan will take at least 20 minutes to freshen up” you mumbled on his lips making him smirk which made him look hot. You let out a breathy groan as you felt him rub his boner on to you.

“Well, let’s not delay it” he said and lifted you up in bridal style taking you to the same room you woke up today.

He dropped you on the bed making you bounce on the bed. He hovered above you. His aura wasn’t as soft as last night, not that you’re complaining. He immediately attached his lips to yours pressing his lower region onto yours making you moan.

“Come on we don’t have much time!” you whined and he giggled.

“Don’t be impatient, sugar” he said and you felt your cheeks flare up at the nickname.

“Come on strip. What are you waiting for?” he asked and you stripped your clothes as he stripped himself.

“I’m not gonna be as slow, you know that right?” he huskily whispered and you nodded.

“I don’t want you to be slow” you mumbled on his lips as he hovered above you.

He pushed two of his fingers in your hole scissoring them to loosen you up a bit. You moaned at the feeling. He pulled away and slowly aligned himself.

He attached his lips to yours and eased himself in.

“You’re so warm and so tight. Guess I have to fuck you to loosen you up” he groaned and smacked your ass. You whined and hissed at the pleasurable/painful feeling. He immediately started thrusting at a fast pace as you moaned out loud. He put his palm on your mouth.

“You don’t want Jihan to listen to us, right? You don’t want the whole neighbourhood to know how much of a needy kitten you’re for me, right?” he said and you moaned onto his palm. You bit onto his palm to control your moans making him groan and hiss.

You shook under him and squirmed in his hold. He took hold of your waist gripping it tightly almost digging his nails into your skin.

“Look at you, shaking under me. I wish you could see yourself from my point of view” you groaned as tears flowed down your cheeks.

“Shit I’m close” he mumbled on your lips and you nodded.

“You can’t talk? Is that how good I make you feel? You take me so well” he said as his voice shook.

“This is just the start, love. I’m gonna make you see stars later. But for now, we need to be quick, yeah? Cum for me” he said and kissed your cheeks which were wet due to your tears. Tears flowing down due to the pleasure.

“You’re such a good girl, sugar. I love you so much” he groaned as he shot his seeds deep inside you. You came soon after and he stayed on top of you. You heard the door of Jihan’s bathroom click.

You looked at each other widening your eyes. You pulled away and took your pants and shirt wearing them. You tried to stand up but fell right after as you felt a sharp pain shoot through your lower area.

“Oh my god! Babe, did I hurt you? You should’ve said!” he said and lifted you up.

“You didn’t hurt me; you were a bit rough but I liked it” you shyly said and pushed your head in the crook of his neck. He smirked and kissed your head.

“Mama what happened?” Jihan asked as soon as he saw Jimin carrying you towards the couch.

“Mama slipped in the backyard baby” Jimin said, secretly smirking and Jihan looked at you worried. You told him that you’re okay and he calmed down. You heard the doorbell ring.

You frowned. You never had any visitors except Jimin and the milkman who already visited and left.

“I’ll go check it” Jimin said and kissed your cheek. Jihan followed him.

Jimin opened the door and was met by two unexpected guests.

“Taehyungiee”

(Who’s the second person? Let me know in the comments!)