part 3

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 3 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics

“We meet again Ms. Yn” he smirked looking at you. You rolled your eyes and continued to wash your hands and then wipe them. This whole time he kept staring at practically undressing you with his eyes. You exhaled sharply and turned around to look at him.

“I feel oddly glad to meet you again” he gave you a smile.

“I feel oddly disgusted to meet you again” you sarcastically smiled and taunted back. He chuckled at you.

“You’re so feisty I like it” he inhaled and stepped forward towards you. You took a step back. And within no time he was right in front of your face a step away from you and you, backed up against the slab.

“You’re such a pervert. Touching a girl inappropriately in public? That’s sick” you scoffed. He looked away and then looked at you.

“I might be a pervert but I never lie. I did not touch you. It was some bastard who ran away just before you turned around. I was there as soon as you turned so you think its me when it’s not me” he said.

“Although your story is believable, that’s all it is. A story. Say these shit stories to everyone but me” you scrunched your face in disgust.

He slowly leaned in until your lips were an inch apart. And then backed away smiling. His eyes disappeared into thin crescents.

“You’re lucky I don’t kiss anyone. Or else we would be having a tight make out session in this bathroom. You on that slab and me right between your legs” he shamelessly stated making you mentally gag.

Although he was charming and his charms were doing their work on you, the thought that he did something like that to you in public was getting on your nerves. No pervert would admit that he did such thing in public.

Except for that thing, his aura was so alluring that you were sure he could make you go on your knees without any effort. He was that hot, that sexy. You couldn’t see his smirk anymore. You should make him stop smirking at least for the sake of your sanity.

You lifted your hand up to land a slap on this cheek but he held it in the right time. He twisted it a bit and pressed your hand against your lower back. He was gentle yet rough. Rough enough not to hurt you but turn you on.

“Why are you so eager to touch me, huh? Can’t resist?” he breathed out on the back of your ear. Shivers went down your spine feeling his breath on your nape. He placed a small lingering butterfly kiss there.

It was as if your body was acting up on your own. As if your body was under his spell. You couldn’t resist him or fight back at him. You pulled yourself together and since his hold on you was gentle, you turned around and pushed him away.

You tapped your cheeks a few times and then looked at him, who looked clearly taken aback. No girl would reject him after he got his close to the girl.

“What? You think I’m one of your chicks who is going to give in?” you asked as you saw him staring at you with wide eyes.

“Well, if you think so then, just know that I’m not one of them. Your charms are amazing? Yes. But they won’t work on me” ‘Lies’ the word echoed in your whole mind.

You were sure his charms were working on you. If you didn’t talk like this, you know you might just slip into the phase where you would just submit to him. You didn’t want that to happen.

He didn’t give up. He approached you until you both were a foot apart and then bended his face down to your eye level. You heart did a big flip seeing his eyes going doe-shaped.

“They don’t work?” he pouted. His plump lips forming a pout was something which tempted you to kiss them right away. You looked away.

“What should I do to make them work?” he asked, his voice getting huskier than before, coming closer to you a bit. You pushed him by his shoulders.

You took your bag and rushed towards the door. Just when your hand fell on the knob you heard his voice.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to make you fall for my charms, Ms. Yn” he said and you couldn’t figure out why he was this hell bent on making you fall for him.

But to Jimin, it was clear. He was a person who got everything he wanted. Everything and everyone. Status? Check. Money? Check. Top position? Check. Girls? Check. And you rejecting him and his touch, was getting to him. He wanted to make you submit to him, by hook or crook.

Jimin went out of the washroom and was walking down the hallways only to be met by a cute child who was sitting on the bench sulking to himself. Jimin never actually liked kids. It’s not like he hated them, but he didn’t like kids because they nag so much.

But Jimin couldn’t resist himself near this kid. The kids chubby cheeks and his cut eyes attracted Jimin. He silently went and sat beside the kid.

“Hey” he said lowly not to scare the kid. The kid looked at Jimin. The kid smiled at him and Jimin mirrored his smile.

“What’s your name?” Jimin asked taking the small guy’s hand in his.

“Jihan and you?” he asked politely in his cute voice.

“Jimin” Jimin smiled at the kid ruffling his hair.

“You look so handsome” Jihan shot finger hearts at Jimin. Jimin chuckled at the kids behaviour.

“Thank you and you are quite handsome too. But tell me something” Jimin tapped his thighs turning towards Jihan. Jihan looked curious.

“Why are you pouting and sulking like that?” Jimin asked picking him up and seating him on his lap.

“Oh that. My best friend said that he likes the girl I like. I shouted at him and we are not talking now” he said, his face going small in no matter of time. Jimin was shocked would be an understatement.

“W-What?” Jimin stuttered looking at the small guy who he was sure that would be nothing older than 7 or 8.

“You have a girl you like? At your age?” Jimin asked and the kid nodded.

“Age is just a number” he said dramatically flipping the hair at the back of his head. Jimin giggled at the boy’s cuteness.

“Okay let’s lift your mood up alright? Let’s play your favourite game?” Jimin asked Jihan and he enthusiastically nodded.

[Time skip]

You were done with all the work for today and now you looked towards the playground to see no one. Your heart jumped out of your chest. Jihan is always either with Taehyung or at the playground.

You rushed your way towards Taehyung’s cabin but entered to see Taehyung with his wife. You realised you were disturbing their private moment.

“I-I’m sorry” you blabbered and left the cabin leaving a chuckling couple behind. Taehyung immediately came out of the cabin followed by his wife.

“Why do you look so tense? What’s up?” they both looked concerned about you.

“J-Jihan. He isn’t in the playground” you said and looked around.

“Don’t panic lets look around the office” Taehyung said and you three divided in three directions.

You were wandering around and then finally you saw Jihan in the cafeteria with some man whose back was facing you.

“JIHAN!” you screamed at the top of your lungs and ran towards him. Jihan flinched and turned around to see you panting. He got down the chair and ran towards you. He put his hand on your back rubbing it up and down.

You hugged him and he hugged you back.

“You should tell me where you’re going right? Mamma was worried” you mumbled and kissed his hair.

“I’m sorry mama but look here! He is Jiminie and Jimin she is my mamma, Yn” he introduced you to a not so new face. Your eyes widened seeing Jimin and Jimin reflected the same expression.

“He’s your son?”