part 4

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 4 P J M Series
@themaknaelinefics

“He’s your son?” Jimin asked looking totally shocked to know that you had a kid. You didn’t reply but just glared at him.

“Jihan how many times did I tell you not to talk to strangers?” you firmly asked Jihan who was confusedly looking back and forth between you both.

“Do you both know each other?” he asked. You just sighed sharply bending down to his level.

“Jihan, you shouldn’t talk to strangers. Just because he didn’t do anything yet doesn’t mean he won’t do anything. What would have happened if I was a bit late?” you asked brushing back his hair scared that Jimin would be a bad influence on him.

“Hey-“ Jimin was cut off by your phone ringing. It was Taehyung.

“Yn someone said that they saw Jihan with Mr. Par-“ you cut him off by saying that you found Jihan.

“Thank god” Taehyung sighed out.

“You can continue with your ‘work’ Taehyung” you smirked and you were sure Taehyung could literally hear your smirk. Taehyung mumbled a small ‘shut up’ and ended the call leaving you giggling to yourself.

You looked towards Jihan and saw him talking to Jimin who was bent down to Jihan’s level. They were whispering between themselves.

“What are you both doing?!” you raised your voice making both of them flinch away from each other. You squinted your eyes at Jihan and he smiled sheepishly and ran away towards the playground to his friends.

“You look so hot when you smirk, gorgeous” he said with his signature smirk making you roll your eyes and mentally consoling yourself not to fall for his charms.

“I like it when girls roll their eyes under me and when they roll their eyes ‘at’ me” he trailed off stepping closer to you. You didn’t back away but stayed fixed on the ground. Maybe somewhere you wanted to know what he would do.

He leaned in as his minty breath fanned against your face. He smirked looking at you who was trying not to look into his eyes but stay fixed on spot.

“I punish them” he said huskily and back away, making you scoff. This time you stepped closer to him. He smirked looking at you trying too approach him. But when you actually did, the close proximity made him feel things he never did.

He sucked a breath in as he felt you lean towards his lips. He felt adrenaline pump through his veins. He felt his heart beating a bit faster and louder to his liking which he was afraid that you would notice.

“Well, Mr. Park, you would never be able to punish me. Maybe you’d have a chance when you try not to only get into my pants” you said and backed away giving him some space to breath. You smirked feeling proud of yourself.

On the other hand, Jimin didn’t know what he felt. The Park Jimin, who could get any girl and seduce a girl without having any feeling except desire and lust, for the first time in his life, felt nervous.

He saw your figure walk away from him and get smaller until it disappeared from his sight and he was staring at nothing. He shook his head and got out of his daze immediately taking his phone out.

“Secretary Evans? Can you get me the details about the secretary of Kim Taehyung?” he asked and ended the call as soon as he got a positive response.

He almost screamed at himself for staying silent without taunting back at you. He slapped his forehead and then made his way to the club he always went whenever he wanted a chick.

He entered the club to the smell of alcohol and smoke clouding the whole place. He took a deep breath in and went inside to sit at the bar stool.

He saw a girl sitting right beside him. He ordered a glass of whiskey to her and as soon as the wiater gave her the drink saying his name, the girl looked to his side.

Jimin smirked and went towards her. He didn’t want to but he did it anyways. He wanted to pass the night off without any thoughts about anything. About you.

Things escalated and he was on the verge of taking her home. Just when they went out of the club, his heart had this feeling. This unknown feeling which he never had. The unknown feeling to leave the chick he is taking home. And that’s what he did.

“What? Weren’t you the one to approach me first?” the girl furiously screamed at him.

“Exactly. So, if I don’t want to I can just leave you in the club” he said calmly and went towards his car. He didn’t even know why he came in the first place. He laid his head on the steering wheel groaning loudly.

After that he went home and had barely a wink of sleep doing what he didn’t want to do in the first place. The thing which he needed distraction from in the first place. Thinking about you.

Next morning :-

He woke up to his doorbell ringing. Since he wanted privacy, he didn’t let his guard come in. And if only it was someone Jimin knew, the guards let the people in.

Jimin tried ignoring but the bell kept ringing making Jimin scream into his fluffy white sheets. He didn’t bother to wear a shirt thinking it’s just one of his friends.

He opened the door rubbing his finger but flinched out of his sleep when he heard a small baby’s voice.

“Jiminie ew shame” he said and closed his eyes. He immediately opened his eyes instantly recognising the voice. His eyes met with yours which were as wide as saucers, staring directly at his abs.