part 5

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 5 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics

He immediately opened his eyes instantly recognizing the voice. His eyes met with yours which were as wide as saucers, staring directly at his abs. He immediately felt his cheeks going on fire.

He knew that you both were gonna visit him someday because Jihan promised to meet him again. But, he didn’t expect the day to come this soon.

He ran towards his couch grabbing his t-shirt wearing it messily. He went towards the door seeing you tapping your cheeks and mumbling to yourself making him giggle to himself.

But then it hit him. Why did he feel embarrassed? He was never shy like that in front of a girl. ‘The last night’s thoughts got to me’ he thought to himself slapping his forehead.

Hearing him giggle your head snapped towards him. Jihan immediately ran towards Jimin and hugged him by his legs. Jimin kneeled down to bend to his level.

“How’s the handsome boy?” he asked ruffling Jihan’s hair. Jihan giggled and showed him his thumbs up. Jimin pulled his cheeks and they both kept talking randomly.

“I feel like a third wheel” you mumbled to yourself but it wasn’t that low so the both of them heard you. He stood up and immediately started laughing with Jihan.

“Come in Yn, feel like home” he said and passed you a genuine smile. His loose t-shirt with his baggy pants gave him a boyfriend material look. And his smile was a cherry on the top. You involuntarily smiled back at him.

[Time skip]

Jihan and Jimin kept playing the whole time. But the way Jimin unconsciously gazed at you made you feel tingles all over your skin.

He equally concentrated on Jihan while maintaining eye contact with you. You could feel the tension building up in the room.

Slowly Jihan got tired and slept on Jimin’s bed which was apparently ‘comfy comfy’ to Jihan. You insisted on leaving but since Jihan looked so comfortable Jimin refused to disturb him.

You made your way the couch taking your phone in your hand, doing nothing but scrolling just like that to avoid Jimin. But before you could sit on the couch, you heard Jimin’s voice reverberating throughout the whole hall.

“Are you married?” he asked making you stop in your tracks and your heart beat faster. You took a deep breath and turned around.

“And why do you care?” you wanted to act tough to control yourself. It was wrong for you to do it. And you yourself didn’t know why it was so wrong.

“You’re feisty. I like it because it makes me want to fuck that attitude out of you” he said approaching you. His simple words, his deep husky voice, was making you feel things which you didn’t feel for a long time. You felt aroused by his words.

“Stop talking shit” you spat and turned your head to the other side, facing away from him.

“You think I don’t observe how you control yourself? Just admit it” he said taking a step towards you.

“Every small gesture of mine” he said taking another step forward. “Drives you crazy” by this step he was right in front of you. You both stared at each other’s lips for a good minute. Jimin didn’t make any move wanting you to make a move, indicating your consent.

“Fuck it” you mumbled and kissed his plump lips which were tempting you to kiss them since the day you both met. The way his lips moved every time he spoke to you. Or every time his lips brushed against your ears when he tried to whisper in your ear.

Everything. You wanted to break everything. On the other hand, Jimin was adjusting to the new feeling of this kiss. The feeling which he never felt. His first kiss. He never let anyone kiss him. He lost his first kiss. The tingles and the butterflies all over his skin and inside his stomach which he seemed to liked.

‘The first kiss of a person who sleeps around with dozens of women’ How ironic! He didn’t want to resist you. He wanted you. He wanted to kiss you. The only girl he ever felt like kissing. The cherry lips which were tempting him to nibble were now in his lips.

He felt like he could keep kissing you his whole life. He felt like he could keep kissing only you. He felt some emotion in the kiss driven by a little lust. He made you lie down on the couch and hovered above you without breaking the kiss. He pulled away while grazing his teeth on your lower lip. He nibbled you lip for a second and pulled away just to place a kiss on your cheek.

He dragged his lips down to your jaw placing a few wet kisses there making you sigh. He trailed his kisses down to your neck and slightly brought his tongue out licking a spot and then starting to suck on it like a pro.

‘Like a pro’ the phrase rang through your whole head. That’s when it hit you. You were not the only girl. Heck he might have even slept in with some other girl last night. You didn’t want to be another one of his chicks. You immediately pushed him away gently by his shoulders.

Him on the other side, was enjoying every single millisecond with you. He enjoyed the foreign yet familiar feeling. He enjoyed the feeling of your skin on his. Your lips on his.

He frowned when he felt you pushing him away. He didn’t want to part away but your comfort was important. He immediately pulled away looking into your eyes. He saw disappointment. But why?

He got off you sitting down on the couch. You immediately stood up but he tugged at your wrist.

“You okay? Did I make you uncomfortable?” he asked genuinely concerned about you. He didn’t even know why he asked that. He never did that. Correction, he never had to ask that. You turned around looking at him sharply.

“You think I’m one of your chicks? I’ll never be one” you said and turned around wanting to get Jihan and leave the place as soon as possible.

Chick. How could he forget about that? He was this fuckboy who couldn’t keep himself in his pants. But he didn’t think of you as one of his chicks. You were special. You felt special to him.

“You think that you are one of my chicks?” he asked standing up as an expression of hurt flashed all over his face.

“Am I not I?” you asked and he opened his mouth to say something. Say that you were special. But would you believe him? Would it be easy for you to believe him? He eventually closed his mouth avoiding eye contact making you scoff.

“What did I even expect?” you sarcastically chuckled and went to his bedroom to take Jihan and leave his place. And you did. He didn’t make any effort to stop you. He didn’t do anything except for standing in the same spot you left him.

Next morning :-

Your whole night passed by as you kept thinking about Jimin the whole day. You woke up earlier than ever. You were making breakfast as you heard your phone ring.

The caller ID made you clench your phone in your hand.

“Dad” you gritted your teeth as soon as you lifted up the phone.