part 9

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 9 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics on ig

“It’s my fault to think that you’ll be able to keep your dick in your pants and wait for me” you spat and turned around leaving the washroom leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin couldn’t process the situation yet. He told his secretary that he was getting married and he won’t do such stuff anymore.

And next was all in a blur. She pulled him into a kiss. He felt disgusted by the fact that she kissed him. He frowned and put his palms on her shoulder to push her away without physically hurting her. But she didn’t budge and before she could you saw them.

“Jihan let’s go” you said and made your way to where Jihan was playing.

“What?! Already? Where is Jimin?” he asked looking around.

“He is not coming. Come on” you said and held his wrist. He snatched his wrist away and pouted.

“I want Jimin! I’ll come home with Jimin only!” he said stomping his feet.

“You are coming with me that’s it! Or I won’t allow you into the house!” you screamed loudly making him flinch. Tears pooled in his eyes and you looked away.

“I hate you!” he shouted and ran away to where your car was parked. You and Jihan came in your car because you couldn’t just leave your car there.

[Time skip]

Jihan fell asleep in the car since he was tired. You made him lie on his bed and decided to take a warm shower to wash away all your stress.

You laid down beside Jihan after wearing your clothes and drying your hair. You stared straight at the ceiling which had nothing on it except a fan.

Unknowingly a tear slipped down from your eyes, running down your temple and seeping into your hair. The single tear turned into a bunch.

Every single memory good or bad, the genuine smiles, the teasing, the kisses you both shared everything flashed in front of your eyes. You trusted him. You slowly got used to his presence. Even if you hated him in the first, you couldn’t deny him.

After everything, you fell into his charms. Just like every other girl he fucked before.

You flinched when you felt a small hand wiping your temples. You turned your head to your side and saw Jihan’s lower lip puckered out while wiping your tears.

He got up and got on top of you hugging your neck.

“I’m sorry baby” you sobbed out and caressed his hair. He nodded and kissed your cheek.

“Don’t cry mama” he said and you nodded. You had to stay strong. Stay strong for Jihan.

The whole day went by you skipping work and talking to Taehyung about everything that happened with Jimin and you. You spent the whole day with Jihan playing, talking, watching movies etc.

You heard your doorbell ring. You both were in a cosy position watching the movie and you didn’t wanna get up. You whined and Jihan chuckled.

“Jihan superman is going to open the door” he said and extended his fist up in the air with his other hand on his waist. He ran towards the door opening it with dramatic sounds making you chuckle.

You heard two people giggling. You woke up and went towards the hall.

“Mama look who is here! Also see Jimin accidentally put lipstick to his eyes” Jihan laughed out showing off Jimin’s red eyes which of course weren’t because of a lipstick.

“Can we talk?” he asked. Somewhere in your heart you felt like it was unfair not to listen to his side of the story, even if it’s a lie. You nodded.

“Jihan can you please assemble the toy I bought for you? In the mean time, mom and I will make something to eat, alright?” he asked and Jihan immediately nodded with a huge smile on his face.

You both made your way into the kitchen.

“Yn I know it looks really bad, but I swear it’s nothing. She kissed me and I was trying to push her away. She didn’t budge at all. I was badly trying to pull away without physically hurting her but she stayed persistent. I swear I have never felt this disgusted my whole life” he said his eyes filling up with tears again and his body shaking.

“I feel so disgusted of myself” he sobbed. He was shaking so much. ‘Why did just a small kiss effect him so much? Isn’t it the most common thing for him?’ you thought to yourself.

Nevertheless, you approached him and held him close to you in your embrace. You couldn’t see him like that. You ran your hands through his hair and rubbed his back to calm him down.

You pulled away and cupped his cheeks. Before you could ask or say something he started.

“You were my first kiss. I swear it sounds really ironic for someone like me to say this. But you were my first kiss ever and I wanted you to be my last” he said and to say you were shocked would be an understatement.

“What?” you asked him unintentionally raising your voice. You saw his ears turning red. His nose was red due to all the crying and now his cheeks and ears. He looked like a real tomato.

“Yes, now stop” he said pouting. His plump lips pouting is such an adorable sight to see.

“Okay” you giggled a bit.

“I’m sorry” he said sincerely looking into your eyes taking your hand in his.

“It’s okay” you said and nodded.

“It is?” you nodded again making him flash his cute eye smile. You decided to tease him a little.

“Well, I guess I should wipe off all the traces of the feeling on her lips on yours” you smirked making him giggle.

“I did wash my mouth a 100 times. But yeah. You still can do that” he said, his pervert side showing up slowly. He stepped towards your side making you step back. Your back almost hitting the kitchen counter but before it could, Jimin put his hand preventing you from getting hurt.

“J-Jimin stop” you nervously chuckled. He shook his head leaning on to you. He slowly attached his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

The kiss spoke so many emotions which he couldn’t. The amount of assurance the kiss gave you was unimaginable. You could feel the love in his moves. The passion. Driven by a little lust.

He held your hips and lifted you up making you sit on the counter to get you to his level. He kept kissing you and then he slowly pulled away making you pant. He just kept staring at your lips and you could feel the tension building up.

The way your lips were partly open for the intake of air. The way your chest heaved up and down. And a small mole on your cleavage peeking out from your dress. Everything drove him crazy and made his mind go foggy. He immediately looked away blushing.

“I’ll put Jihan to sleep sooner tonight” you said making his heart take a small leap. He looked at you with his questioning eyes, which were asking you if you were thinking what he was.

You nodded and he giggled his eyes sparking.

“Are you sure about this? We can wait if you want” he said cupping your jaw caressing your cheek with his thumb.

“I’m sure about this. I want you” you said making him break into a wide grin. He attached his forehead to yours letting out a breath.

“I love you so much” he mumbled and kissed your forehead. He didn’t expect a reply. He didn’t want to push you. He would wait until you were ready to tell him by your own.