part 2

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 2 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics

You strode your way towards your car and calmed yourself taking deep breaths before opening the door. You saw Jihan frown in confusion.

“What happened mom?” he asked in his cute voice which calmed you down instantly.

“Nothing just some idiot trying to act smart with me” you chuckled. He made a fist of his small hands and tried to put a serious angry expression.

“Should I take care of him?” he asked massaging the wrist of his fisted hand. You giggled at him.

“No baby, mama took care of him” you pinched his cheeks and kissed them making him break into a wide grin. You smiled back at him.

[Time skip]

“YNN! JIHAN!” you heard your sister scream as soon as she saw your car in front of her house. You chuckled to yourself taking out the bag of clothes you brought to stay and some gifts for Baekhyun.

“Celestine missed my cute Jihaniee” she whined making you cringe at her.

“Celeste that’s so cringe stop” you chuckled making her roll her eyes. Not long after that, you heard another voice calling out for Jihan.

“Baekhyun!” Jihan screamed loudly and both of them ran towards each other dramatically hugging each other. Jihan was quite dramatic for his age but also really understanding for his age.

He knows everything about his father. And he knows everything that happened with you both. You thank God for giving a son who understands you and tries to protect you in every way he can.

“These kids” your sister shook her head.

“Come on let’s go in” she took the bags you brought and took you in.

You and Celestine were talking and looking at your kids playing with each other.

“Yn…” whenever she trailed off like this, you knew what she was going to say. You sharply exhaled.

“No Celeste no” you shook your head repeatedly.

“Please. Even if you don’t need a husband, Jihan needs a father figure” she sighed.

“He is enough with me Celeste. Please don’t force me” you pleaded making her look at you.

“Okay let’s divert this. What did you do today?” she asked. You slapped your forehead thinking about the pervert.

“Ah there was this pervert. He touched my butt and then kept denying it with a nasty smirk on his face” you scrunched your face in disgust.

“WHAT? Was it anything serious?” she panicked. You calmed her down saying you took care of him.

“Are you going to visit father today?” she asked carefully studying your expressions.

“Father who? I only know that money-sick puppy” you scoffed thinking about your father who cared only about money and nothing else.

[Time skip]

You were eating dinner while your phone rang. It was Taehyung. You took the phone to lift the call but you sister slapped your hand.

“No phones on the dining table” she stated sternly making you whine.

“Important call. It’s Taehyung” you said and she nodded. You got up to take the phone.

“Hey Tae-“

“Y-Yn can you please come back tomorrow? By tomorrow afternoon at least? Y-Your secretary accidentally deleted all the files. We need to submit to the Park Industries by day after tomorrow. This is the biggest collaboration in the industry Y-Yn. T-The top 2 companies c-collaborating-“

“Hey Hey Deep breath first” you said indicating him to breath. He took a deep breath and sighed out.

“I know how important this is. So, I will be there by tomorrow and you will not have any bad impression in front of Mr. Park, alright?” you said and he hummed.

“I’m sorry for disturbing your time with your sister” he apologized making you chuckle.

“Yow Kim Taehyung. Since when did you start apologizing this sweetly” you joked making him giggle along.

You ended the call and turned back to see your son glaring at you.

“H-Hey baby. Since w-when were you here?” you asked nervously.

“Are we leaving tomorrow?” he asked ignoring your question. You nodded your head and he stomped his feet on the floor heading to Baekhyun’s bedroom.

Next morning :-

“Jihan and Baekhyun I’m really sorry” you said and they both pouted. They hugged each other one last time before you climbed up in your car.

“Jihan I’m sorry” you reached out to caress his cheeks but he slapped them away making you pout.

You drove the car away and decided to prank Jihan. You pouted and then slowly started fake crying. You pulled over the car.

“M-Mama? Are you okay? MAMA” he said and cupped your cheeks. The poor boy couldn’t realise that there were no tears flowing down your eyes.

“Jihan isn’t talking to me. He is angry” you fake cried.

“Aww mama no! Jihanie is not angry” he shook his head kissing your cheeks. You immediately giggled making him frown. He realised it was a prank and then whined.

“Baby you wanna come to office today? The nanny said she is taking a day off” you asked and he nodded immediately probably excited to see Taehyung.

You arrived at your office directly and Jihan ran towards Taehyung’s cabin directly.

“Taehyungie uncle is a bad person!” he screamed as soon as he went into the cabin.

“Well hello to you too young man” he sarcastically said and lifted him off the ground into his arms.

“You make mama work so much” he punched Taehyung’s chest making him whine.

“I’m sorry. I’ll make it upto you both” he smiled and Jihan giggled looking at Taehyung’s pout.

“Yn we completed almost all the files, we just need you to arrange them in perfect order. Also Park is coming today. And by today I mean he will be joining us after lunch time” Taehyung said making your eyes widen.

“And Jihan. Why don’t we let mama work in peace and you go there and play with other kids?” he said pointing at the playground.

You immediately got to work.

Mr. Park would be here any time. You arranged all the files on time and all you needed now was to wait for Park Jimin. You never really saw him, although you heard that he was handsome. You did hear his name a lot of times but you didn’t have time to see who he was.

“Yn he’s here” Taehyung elbowed you who was lost in her own thoughts. You immediately stood up bowing to the person and then standing back up. Your eyes widened as soon as you saw the person.

“Mr. Park, meet my secretary, Yn. Yn, he is Park Jimin” Taehyung said. Jimin smirked looking at you. You immediately bowed and insisted on proceeding with the meeting.

The whole meeting you felt suffocated. As soon as the meeting ended you dashed away to the washroom. You were washing your face when the door opened revealing Jimin. You cursed Taehyung for having a unisex washroom.

“Just like my guts said. We meet again, Ms. Yn” he smirked.