part 10

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 10 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics

The weeks after you chose your dress, Jimin proved himself that he was the one for you. He took care of Jihan like his own father and made sure to make you feel loved every second.

Yes, there were many misunderstandings between you but, in the end, it was all about forgiveness. He made you and Jihan his own family and cared for you both more than anything.

“Jihaan! Time to sleep! Stop playing both of you” you raised your voice from the kitchen while Jimin and Jihan were playing in the living room with the toy Jihan just assembled.

“Mama Jimin and I will play for a few more hours!” Jihan shouted back making Jimin impatient.

“Jihan you should sleep early. Don’t you know? ‘Early to bed! Early to rise!~” he sang making Jihan giggle. He exhaled a sharp breath dramatically and nodded making grabby hands to lift him up.

“So you’re gonna listen to Jimin and not me?” you huffed out with your hands on your waist.

“Stop whining like a kid” Jihan and Jimin both said at the same time making each other giggle and you stomp your feet leaving the room. You finished cooking for both you and Jimin.

You saw Jimin come out of Jihan’s room. You arranged the wine glasses on the table in front of the couch and Jimin sat beside you. You lit a small candle and sprayed some water on the flowers which were already in the vase on the table.

Jimin just sat there admiring you while you were arranging things for you both. You were all okay until you didn’t see him, but when you saw him staring right at you, with heart eyes, made heat rise up to your cheeks.

You poured the wine in the glass and handed one to him. You gulped it in one go, since you were feeling really nervous. You were about to sit on the couch until you heard his voice which sent shivers down your spine right to your core.

“Come here” he said patting his lap. You took slow step and sat down on his lap still not meeting his eyes. He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear running his eyes all over your face.

“I love you so much” he mumbled. Only you knew how bad you wanted to say it back, but you waited. For that special moment. He took both of your glasses placing aside on the table.

He made you sit properly, straddling his thighs. As soon as you felt his touch under your knees adjusting you comfortably you felt butterflies vigorously fluttering in your stomach.

He cupped your jaw leaning in to attach your lips. His plump lips came in contact with yours and you felt a sense of peace shoot through your veins. A sense of comfort that he would always be there for you.

Slowly the kiss started to get heated as his tongue came in play. You both had a heated make out session. He lifted you up to take you to the small guest room in your house since Jihan was sleeping in your room.

He slowly laid you on the bed not breaking the kiss. He placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and your cheeks. The term ‘gentle’ was never in his sex life. Until now. You brought a great difference in him. He knew you were the one. And you did too.

He took off his shirt, unbuckling his belt and pulled away making you drool at the sight. He took hold of your wrists making you caress his abs. You felt your heartbeat go hazy. He leaned in to place a peck on your lips.

“I bet you wanted to touch these since the day you saw them” he whispered on your lips making you blush.

He removed your top and bra in one go. He pulled away and took a look at you make you blush. The way your bare chest rose up and down while you were panting, and your red cheeks, made butterflies vigorously flutter in his stomach.