part 6

When the rich perverted CEO wants to marry you : you as a single mother
Part 6 PJM Series
@themaknaelinefics

“Dad” you gritted your teeth as soon as you took the phone towards your ear. You and your dad never had a good relationship.

He never gave you time since your childhood but you always loved him. You introduced your ex-boyfriend to him and he immediately accepted you both because he was rich. That’s what he always did. Whatever he did, was for money.

Flashback :-

“Dad, meet my boyfriend Timothée. Timothée, my dad” you said presenting your boyfriend in front of your dad. You were quite nervous due to your dad’s expressions.

“Timothée what?” he asked quite sternly indicating him to tell his last name. You felt that it was quite disrespectful to ask like that.

“DAD!” you raised your voice and he glared at you. Timothée seemed to sense that tension.

“Hey it’s okay. Timothée Chalamet, sir” he said and held his hand out for a handshake. You saw your dad’s eyes light up. You frowned.

“You’re Mr. Chalamet’s son!” he exclaimed and took Timothée into a hug. He looked taken aback but chuckled nodding. You then internally scoffed at your father’s shades.

They both kept talking for sometime and you all ate dinner together. It felt as if they knew each other since ages. That’s how your dad was. Mingles with everyone who has money.

“Sir, since I have sensed that you like me. I want to marry your daughter” Timothée said making your eyes widen and choke on nothing. He chuckled looking at you. Your father nodded. He then turned to you making your heartbeats rise.

“Yn, will you marry me?” he asked kneeling down on his knees right in front of your father making you scream a yes and jump into his arms. Your father felt happy. All because of the money.

Everything was going well. You both even went out to buy your wedding dress. You did sense something going on between your fashion advisor and Timothée but you shrugged it off.

The day of your wedding. Right that morning, you found out you were pregnant. You wanted to tell him about that on the altar after he kisses you his in front of everyone.

On the altar, after you admitted that you agree to marry him, he declined the priest. Saying he didn’t want to marry you. He ran away from the altar and at the end of the altar there was a car, in which your fashion advisor was sitting.

Tears fell down your cheeks when you slowly processed the fact that your boyfriend? Or fiancée? Whatever he was, left you on the altar. You who was carrying his child.

You met Timothée’s parents the next day and you heard them talking.

“That was his ex-girlfriend. We are so sorry for you” you heard his father apologize politely but the words your father said next made you feel disgusted of yourself to call him father.

“No no sir. I’m sure that it’s just my daughter. I have a feeling that she couldn’t satisfy him. So he found someone who could meet up to his needs. You don’t have to be sorry”

Present :-

That’s how you got distant to your father. With the rage and hate you had for him.

“Come home today we need to talk. Dinner” he said and hung up. You didn’t have any time to even protest. So you left Jihan with the nanny and went to your dad’s.

You noticed a familiar car at the entrance but shrugged off the feeling. The guards let you in and you went inside to see your father talking to a person whose back was facing you which was quite familiar. You frowned.

“Here she is” you dad said and the person turned around with a smirk making your heart beat faster.

“Hey Yn”

“What are you doing here?!” you screamed at him.

“Yn shut up! He is here to marry you. Talk properly or else” he warned you making you glare at your father.

“Let’s go to the dining hall, son” your father said taking the guy who you kissed just last night and then left him right there not caring about him.

“Can I talk to her for a moment?” he asked your father making you scoff at his sweet polite tone. Your father nodded and went inside.

“Yn I know you are disappointed, but listen to me-“ he said but you cut him off with your palm. You looked right into his eyes. Although you liked him and you badly wanted him to call you his, you couldn’t just accept him.

“Do me a favour and please say no to this marriage” you said walked away.

“Bold of you to assume I’ll say no to this marriage after I was the one who approached your dad” he mumbled grinning to himself.

[Time skip]

You all had dinner and the whole dinner went on with him trying to distract you, either by softly touching your legs with his toes or anything. You kept glaring at him but couldn’t deny the feeling his touch was giving you.

“So, son when do you want the wedding to take place and where?” your dad asked him. He gave you a glance and you widened your eyes shaking your head. He smirked.

“Sir, I am thinking of the wedding as a destination wedding. Just with a few close friends and family. We both can stay a bit longer than everyone completing the h-honeymoon thing t-too” he stuttered which was clearly fake.

Your dad nodded and went inside leaving you both alone.

“Park Jimin you’re gonna regret doing this to me”

“Who knows? Maybe you’ll realise your feelings which you have been trying to push away” he said stepping closer to you.

“Never” you said. He chuckled coming closer to your lips and then pecking your cheek.

“I will make you mine. And prove that you are my obsession, not the temporary pleasure”