𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

you had a conversation with Ariyah and she suggested you took time to yourself. no Eren, no Ariyah and Miriam, no Levi. just you and your thoughts. you needed to think about what you were gonna do next. were you gonna give Eren a chance despite knowing he's cheated on his ex girlfriends, multiple times? or were you gonna forget about a possibility of even being his friend after everything that's happened? you didn't know what to do and frankly you didn't want to think. you just wanted to cry.

you felt guilty crying for some reason but that didn't stop your tears from falling. you kept reminiscing on all the times you spent with Eren once again but kept reminding yourself that those times were over and that you had to let go. you lowkey hated the thought of not being with Eren but you had to be realistic. what Eren did was wrong and until he changes, there is no way in hell you guys could be together.

you stayed in your bed for the rest of the day, crying into the bear Eren got you, even though you shouldn't but why the heck not, while watching a sad movie. by the time the movie was over, you had a banging headache which did not help your mood but i guess that's just a consequence of liking a cute piece of shit. you took some medication and went to sleep, not at all excited for tomorrow.

4 weeks later...

the stress of college starting up. you had more work, more lectures and less time to yourself. the only good thing about this was that you always had an excuse to not hang out with anyone that wasn't Ariyah, Miriam, Levi and Jean. you did miss everyone, except Eren of course, but if you were gonna better yourself you had to detach yourself from your social life within school. that meant skipping college parties and family events. you little cousins were very upset that you did not come to their birthday party but you made it up to them with your gift you sent them, a week late but it's the thought that counts. you even missed Ymir and Historia's halloween party and Armin's birthday but they understood you had been through a lot at parties and would rather stay at home to avoid problems.

"are you going home for thanksgiving y/n?" Jean asked before biting into his burrito. he managed to get you to not leave school as soon as lessons ended so you were in the school café with him.

"no my mama working." you replied, blowing on your hot caramel latte.

"you gon stay on campus then?"

"maybe. or i might go Miriam's i don't know. i do miss my mum tho, and my brother." you sighed.

"i miss my mum too. and her delicious omelettes." you watched the boy's cheeks turned a bit red as he fan-girled over his mother's cooking.

"oh my mum makes the best amala and egusi. i'd kill to have some right now."

"what's that?" the boy was dumbfounded.

you took your phone and showed Jean and picture of the meal.

his initial reaction was 'wtf is that' but remembered he had to be respectful cos you would beat the fuck outta him and all food is good food as Sasha would say

his initial reaction was 'wtf is that' but remembered he had to be respectful cos you would beat the fuck outta him and all food is good food as Sasha would say. "could you bring me some?"