𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

ᴘᴏʀᴄᴏ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

              1                                   2                              3

Jean picked you up as promised and drove you to the "secret" location of Porco's surprise party, which was Reiner's frat house. it felt weird being there again. the last time you were there you smoked weed, with Eren. guess you failed to mention that to your mother this morning. regardless, it felt like years since you been in there, and on top of that the place felt different, empty compared to last time. maybe that was because Reiner only invited an eight of your graduating class, or maybe it was because Eren's looming presence wasn't there neither. still shots were being downed, music was pumped out the speakers and the couch, well the couch was the hotstop for couples yet again.

"you sure wanna be here? you don't look too excited." Jean asked worryingly.

"don't worry about me Jean-boy, i'm fine. just didn't think i'd be back here under these circumstances." you assured him while scouring the premises.

"what's wrong y/n? what you looking for?" he raised an eyebrow at you.

"a guy. tall, blond hair, broad shoulders. goes by the name Reiner. ring any bells?" you

he chuckled. "you scared he might talk to you?"

"no. i'm scared he's gonna try it on with me." you rolled your eyes.

"i thought you said you know for certain that there is no way he likes you."

"there's no way, until he texted me yesterday evening." you held up your phone to Jean.

he read it intently

he read it intently. "okay 1. you have very blunt replies damn and 2. what's so wrong with that?" he asked.

"why the fuck is he winking?" you yelled quietly.

"haha y/n you're very cute when paranoid." Jean laughed deeply. he placed his arm around your shoulder offering you comfort.

"don't call me that. it's bad enough i'm stuck between Levi and Eren, not you too." you latched onto his arm with your hand as you both walked towards the kitchen to get something to drink.