𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

you woke up to an empty feeling in your arms, the sun beaming across your face, your lungs inhaling an unfamiliar but sweet scent, your hair was a mess but you didn't care. words couldn't describe last night, and how it felt to be with the person you want the most. still, you wondered where the boy who was wrapped in your arms for the whole night had slivered off too. it took you a minute to gather yourself, still replaying last night's antics in your head, then got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush your teeth.

there was a note from Eren on the mirror.

Good morning princess. there are some clean clothes on the top of my drawer and i'm cooking you breakfast. please wake up on time so you can see this cute note, or else i would have stolen Mikasa's calligraphy in 8th grade for nothing.

~ Eren

"corny little shit." you laughed to yourself. you thought it was cute of Eren to let you sleep in and prepare you some breakfast, like the date alone wasn't enough. "it's giving loverboy." you hummed.

you found the clothes he left for you where he said they'd be and changed, adjusting his top to give you a fitted look.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

after that, you went through Eren's hair stuff and found a comb to use for your own hair

after that, you went through Eren's hair stuff and found a comb to use for your own hair. you washed it before use and just let your hair down in a side part, keeping a relaxed but put-together vibe. Eren's hair drawer wasn't too bad for a white boy but you obviously noticed some missing stables so you made a note to visit the beauty supply store when you go back home for christmas, it was the least you could do, after all, who wouldn't want their babes to look good 24/7. the one thing however Eren did not lack was hair bands. he hundreds upon hundreds, black and brown, of different sizes and materials. that man loves his bun.

there was a knock at the door.

"y/n? you awake?" Eren yelled from the other side.

"hey, come in," you yelled back.

Eren opened the door and was relieved to find you awake and dressed. he was only in black joggers, his calvin klein underwear peeking through at the waistline, flaunting his muscular figure yet again.

he greeted you with a grin. "good, you're awake and dressed." he came over to you sitting on the bed and gave you a peck on the lips. "how'd you sleep?"

"good, thanks. your bed is very comfy." you smiled at him.

"it is, isn't it? well, breakfast is ready."

"i hope i didn't take too long Eren?" you asked him, but he reassured you that if anything you were ready at the perfect time. "your note was cute by the way. i've never gotten one before." you kissed him on the cheek as you stood up from the bed.

he blushed. "i can write you more if you like, like we're in high school. but first, i need you to close your eyes."

"why?"