❤️𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊❤️

Peter's POV

Peter's POV

I lie in bed thinking about Amira, how much I love her and that I would do anything for her. I'm going to marry this girl someday. I'm thinking about joining the mafia just to protect Amira.

Amira makes the room light up every time she walks in it. She makes everyone smile and never lets anyone feel down about themselves. Also she's nice to everyone even if there mean to her.

Amira smells like vanilla cookies and makes you want to be around her all day. It made me sad, angry when she had to quit school cause of those damn bullies and I definitely kicked some ass though. I broke Austin Keaton's jaw and Elijah was proud.

The first time I asked her out was in 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 grade, she said yes. I asked her parents first before I asked her. I was so excited and happy. I took her on a picnic in her backyard, cause of her family be in the mafia. She didn't care she thought it was perfect and she loved it.

I couldn't be more happier how things are with Amira and I. Will do anything for Amira, I love her and I will marry her, She's my soulmate.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- Peter and Amira's love is so adorable 🥰

- I hope nothing bad happens!!! If it does happen, I'll makes sure it's they have one last happy romantic day together. ❤️❤️❤️

- Peter wants to join the Mafia!!!! 🤭

- Are Peter and Amira soulmates?

- I will probably do a flashback of Amira and Peter first date.

- This is a Bonus Chapter.

- You'll get more bonus chapters.

- I hope you enjoyed this little POV from Peter.

・▼・▼・▼

♡𝟸𝟾𝟿Words
♡︎VOTE
♡︎LIKE
♡︎SHARE
♡︎Comment