😬𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 😬

- I wanna give thanks for @disneysoupo for helping me come up with a restaurant name. Also when I ran my idea by her she thought it was amazing. So thank you.

Sep 𝟸𝚗𝚍

Sep 𝟸𝚗𝚍

{𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟}

Today I was meeting my brother Isaac for lunch to talk. I was really nervous about seeing my brother and talking to him. I was getting ready to walk out the door until Pietro stopped me and told me he was going to drive me there. I tried to tell him that I'm fine with driving myself, but ever since I got pregnant he's became more overprotective of me. We took the elevator down to the parking garage, Pietro opened the car door for me and then he got in the and started driving me to go meet Isaac.

 We took the elevator down to the parking garage, Pietro opened the car door for me and  then he got in the and started driving me to go meet Isaac

"Babe you didn't have to drive me," I say to my fiancé.

"I'm not going to let my pregnant fiancé drive," Pietro says keeping his eyes on the road.

"Pietro I'm only 𝟽weeks pregnant I can still drive," I look at him.

"I know that princenzá, but I don't want anything to happen to you." He say looking at me and I smiled at him.

"I guess you have a good point," I say to him.

"Don't I always?" Pietro smiles.

"Sometimes Pietro," I giggled.

"Now you're lying," says Pietro holding my hand keeping one the on the steeler wheel.

"Whatever you say," I say as he pulls in to the parking spot of the restaurant.

"I have something to give you," he handed me a jewelry box.

"Pietro there beautiful, thank you." I say taking the bracelet and necklace out.