🩺𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜🩺

⚠️ED Talk⚠️

⚠️ED Talk⚠️

August 𝟸𝟹𝚛𝚍

{𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟}

It was 𝟽:𝟹𝟶 in the morning when I woke up, got out of bed to take a shower and got ready for the day. I went to Pietro office and knocked on the door and I heard Pietro say come in. When I walked in and saw Thor laying on the chair wagging his tail. I went over and petted him and gave him a hug. I missed him so much when I was gone, I was really happy to have him here.

(Thor but on the chair)

"When did Thor get here?" I asked while sitting on Pietro's lap.

"Six in the morning, I asked Ace if he could bring him over." Pietro says hugging me.

"Well thank you Pietro," I gave him a kiss.

"You're welcome," he kisses me back.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask Pietro.

"Well ,we're going to your house to get your stuff and then you have an appointment with Dr. Banner." he tells me.

"Pietro can you make me some chocolate pancakes please? Your child is craving it." I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Come on princenzá lets get you those chocolate pancakes." Pietro says.

I got off of Pietro's lap, we went into the kitchen and I sat on the counter while watching him make pancakes. I was nervous to go see Dr. Banner and not having my dads there, but I have Elijah and my love there too. Pietro helped me of the counter and told me to go sit at the table. When I was going he smacked my ass, I turned around and smiled. I sat at the table waiting patiently waiting for Pietro to bring me my pancakes. When he finally came with my pancakes I was excited and I started to dig in.