Chapter 1: A new student

It was a cold and dark night within Kanto and the city was quiet as we can just see vehicles driving by in roads and highways just driving to their homes to rest for the night or a hotel to sleep for the next morning.

But we cut to a young girl rushing into an alleyway and judging by her face something bad must have happened as she start to rush through the alleyway while holding her bruised like someone punch her in the arm.

Still she ran through the alleyway in a panic and she heard something rushing towards her so she hide behind alarmed dumpster bin and cover her mouth so no one can't hear her breathing. The footsteps get faster and faster and then a hand grabs her and she scaremed in a panic but a voice says.

Male preson: No it's me, it's me!

She looks to see her boyfriend look beaten up but look fine. She breath a sigh of relief and hugged him and he hugs her back.

???: How cute you little shit.

Then a pipe hits the boy in the face and he stumble back and fell onto the floor. Then five gangs appears out of the darkness with one grabbing hold at his girlfriend while the other gathered around and look down at the boy as he explains.

Male person: I'm not the one that attacked your friends! It was my other friends, please we have nothing to do with it!

They chuckle like he told them a joke and then one of them said.

Male gang member: (smirk) We don't care your with them or not. Your from Nanyo Academy including your girl right? Your our enemy so time to show you not to mess with us!

They raised their pipes and start to beat the boy with it while his girlfriend screamed and yell at them to stop but they just continue. They continue to dose so and the two started to lose hope when suddenly a smoke grenade was thrown which they turn and smoke came out and they were covered with smoke.

Male gang member 2: Damn it, is that the cops?

Male gang member 3: I don't know, I can't see any- Hey wait who are- Wait what are you doing!

Then one gang member was punch and was sent flying and then one by one the gang members get beaten up by this unknown figure as he dodges their attackes and kicks and pinches them while the boy and his girlfriend watched.

Once the smoked was clear the figure drops the unconscious gang member and turn to the last one who was holding the boys girlfriend hostage as he pulls out a knife out of his pocket and put it at her neck.

Male gang member: Don't you move you hear me! One step and I'll fucking kill this bitch!

She start to cry while the mysterious figure glare at him and slowly pulls out something from his pocket and quickly he throws ninja star at the gang member and the ninja star knocks the knife off the guys hand which give the mysterious figure the opportunity to run up and kicked the last gang member as he fall to the ground and he was knocked out.

The boys girlfriend rushes over to the boy and they hugged while they look over to the mysterious figure and he turns to them which at the same time the moon light shines on them and they can clear see this masked Vigilante in person with his all black but some blue appears on his jacket and his hood.

He stare at them and the masked Vigilante see a jewel called Magatama on the boys eye which he spoke to them in  a deep voice.

???: I suggest you take that Magatma off your eye, including your girlfriend. It's dangerous to have them out in puplic.

Male person: O-Okay.

The masked Vigilante turns to leave but his girlfriend spoke which made him stop and turn to her.