Chapter 3: Fear the Skull

Outside of the police station we see news reporters and cameras are seen standing in front of the police station while we see Alex, Akio, Fuji, Haruto and Asashi standing and facing the news reporters as they were waiting for their chief to come out and speak the reporters about the fights that have been going on for years.

The four officers stand there with Alex lend over to Akio and whisper to him as he said.

Alex: (whisper) This must be one largest news reporters I've ever seen. Usually there should be a few 2 or 3 of them at least.

Akio: (whisper) Since many citizens are sick and tired of the war that each seven schools have been going on, they want to know what we are doing.

Alex: (whisper) But they know our police force is spread thin.

Akio: (whisper) We told them last year and the week ago and now they wanna know we are doing now.

Alex: (whisper) Damn.

Haruto: (whisper) I heard that Nanyo Academy have a brutal fight that sent some to the hospital.

Fuji: (whisper) In which school?

Haruto: (whisper) None. They fought each other. Animals, that's what they are.

Asashi: (whisper) Not all of them remember?

Haruto: (whisper) Maybe but still Animals.

Soon their chief walks up on stage with the four officers stsnd at attention as their chief walks up on stage and faces the crowd.

Male reporter 1: Chief Chikao, is this war of the seven schools gonna end?

Male reporter 2: What are the police gonan do about this?

Female reporter 1: We heard what happened to Nanyo Academy fighting each other, what is that all about?

Chikao: People people! Please settle down.

They did so and Chikao knows they want answers so he takes a deep breath and then spoke to the crowd.

Chikao: People of this city and to this region. I know you maybe scared, confused, frustrated and worried on what's going on in here including the other regions. But I assure you that we are in our power to stop this endless war and bring peace back to Kanto. Our officers will do to make show these fights will never harm no one and we will do everything we can to keep you safe.

Male reporter 4: What about this masked Vigilante hero who call himself the Guardian?

Chikao: Ah yes that Vigilante. We have heard reports about this masked Vigilante before and we seen his actions last year when he saved two children from a fight that cost them their lives if it wasn't for thsi Vigilante. Till this day, he has been saving peoples lives and stopping the fights tat have been going on in our city. You all think we are against him and want to arrest him but no. He shown to save more lives and even my own son, if weren't for him, I would have lost my son. Which is why I decided to let this Vigilante to do his job and we will support him and his goal of ending this war that has been going on once and for all.