Chapter 2: A hit on Hakufu

We see Y/n taking the bus ride to Nanyo Academy as he was sitting near the window looking through the window ans was just listening to his music on his phone through his headphones when he gets a call from Kairi which he answers and said through his headphones.

Y/n: Yo man what's happening?

Kairi: (phone) Nothing much. On your way to school?

Y/n: Yeah taking the bus rather then walk today.

Kairi: (phone) Alright.

Y/n: So what's the update about Gakushuu?

Kairi: (phone) Well he is released from the hospital and the cost of his unconscious is losing air probably cost by Shimei's stranggleing tactic.

Y/n: So no serious injuries.

Kairi: (phone) No which is unsurprising since he is strong. I mean, he may have beaten you up if he wasn't too piss off.

Y/n: (chuckle) I found my ways to get out of a fight.

Kairi: (phone) Well I'll update you on anything else.

Y/n: Alright man, take care.

Kairi: (phone) You too.

Y/n hangs up and his bus stops at the bus stops which is near his school. Once he hops off he walks over to the front gate and was met by Hakufu and Koukin who just arrived arrived the front gate.

Hakufu: (smile) Oh hey it's you!

Y/n: (smile) Hey, see you two were in the hurry. Overslept?

Koukin: You could say that.

Hakufu: Yeah and my mum is such a Meanie. When she found out I wrote my name on my Magatma, she punished me for it.

Y/n: But is that not a good idea to do? I mean there is a lot of Magatma so she would understand why you have yo write your name on it.

Hakufu: (smile) Yeah now you got me! I swear she is such a Meanie sometimes.

Y/n: (smile) She maybe but she is still your mother and only family you may have. Anyways let's head in or we be more trouble.

Koukin: Right let's go.

The trio head through the gate and once that they enter to the main building of the school to start their first lesson.

(Meanwhile)

Pictures have been taking within an alleyway as police officers were here to report of a dead body that was brutal beaten up by something from a rival school.

Soon a car was pulled over and a detective named Takato exit out of his car and walks over to the crime seen as he puff a smoke out of his mouth and bend down and pulls over the covers to get a clear look at the body.