Chapter 7: The Great fighting Tournament (Arc 3 final)

It was the middle of the night as we see Guardian and Housen sneaking through the forest and getting near to  Rakuyo high School so they can rescue Koudai before it's too late.

They hop over a fence and soon they arrived at the school and see many students there patrolling with Mercenaries with them as Guardian scans the area to see going out there in the open area will be a death sentence.

Guardian: Any ideas we can sneak through them without getting caught?

Housen: (smirk) Yep. There is a trail deep in thsi woods that me and Koudai go through and no one hasn't know about it. It gose to a bunker that was build years back and used for meetings.

Guardian: And that's where your friend is at.

Housen: Yep. So ready to go.

Guardian: Of course, let's go.

She nods with a smirk as they turn to return back to the forest and soon made it to a trail and make a walk to the bunker. While this walk Housen turns her head to Guardian and asked.

Housen: I wanna know, why are you doing this? Why are you stopping us from winning?

Guardian: It's not all about who wins or loses. It's about the lives of innocent people and who they are at risk.

Housen: And you care for them why?

Guardian: Because they are innocent people that want to live in a normal qnd peaceful life. They don't want to be apart of this war that all schools are in.

Housen: What ever man, I never understand why you care for anyone who are shown to be cowards that is too afraid to take part of our battles.

Guardian: Then why did you took part of the war? You could have live a peaceful life or use yoru skills to fight for justice as well.

Housen: (smirk) Look sweetheart I'm not a good girl that you think to be. I'm more of a bad girl, which I think you like it.

They stop and Housen turns to him as she gets close to Guardian which cost her breast to press on Guardian which made him blushed underneath his helmet.

Housen: (smirk) Your one strong fighter are you? Perhaps after this you and I talk and maybe you can show me everything, especially...your handsome face.

She slowly move her hqnd towards Guardian's helmet and her hand was inches to his cheek when Y/n grabs her hand and moves her arm down and tells her.

Y/n: Sorry but I can't allow that. Still we have a job to do, we should keep going.

Housen: (giggle) What ever you say hottie.

They continue on walking and after a while they arrive qt the entrance of the bunker. Guardian walks over and opens it and looks down in case it was a trap. He slide down from the leader and once at the bottom he turn to see no one.

He stand up and singal Housen which she slide down and land next to Guardian. Once that they sneak through the tunnels within the bunker which they sometime stop and hide to see more Mercenaries walking through the halls and walking pass their hiding spot.

They continue on moving and while they sneak through the tunnels, Guardian ask her.

Guardian: What was the reason for this bunker?

Housen: It was used during World War 2. It's connected to our school and the entrance is at the gym.

Guardian: How doss your leader allow you and many students enter the bunker?

Housen: The Principle didn't care if we enter the bunker or not. Actually i don't thinm many Principles in different schools don't care about their students fighting or what.