Chapter 11: The fury of true justice (Arc 2)

We see Akio stumble into a nearby alleyway badly injured from the angry crowd that throw bricks and other heavy stuff at him and his swat forces as he lost them including his swat forces as he can hear a crowd of people looking at him so he makes anrun for it. He runs for a while until he find a safe area as he forms a fist and slammed onto a nearby garbage bin while he pulls out his phone and calls up one of his swat forces.

Male swat trooper: (phone) Sir the whole city is turning against us and Chikao has been released by the public and all the evidence to proof his innocents are spread everywhere within the city!

Akio: Fuck!.....regroup your forces and meet me on a hill near the cliff. We hide there for bit and think of our next plan.

Male swat trooper: (phone) But sir-

Akio: (anger) You have your orders and you will comply right now!

Male swat trooper: (phone) Yes sir.

Akio hangs up and make his way out of the alleyway while he thinks to himself.

Akio: (thought) The plan is falling apart. But we can think of another plan and this time, we will strike harder then ever. Mark my words, this city and everyone in it will burn.

(Meanwhile)

At the greenhouse within Rakuyo High school, we see Chuuei crash through the glass of the green House and land hard onto the ground and rolled a bit while glass fell around him. He slowly gets up wiping the blood from his mouth and looks over to see Y/n stepping outside with his torn up suit, helmetless due to Chuuei destroyed it along with his body giving off thud blue orb around him while he still have blue dragon like eyes as he walk towards him.

Chuuei have fought strong fighters in the past but never someone who is stronger then him which scared him a bit. But he grind his teeth and charge towards him as he pull his fist back and once close he thrust it forward but Y/n catches his fist in quick speed while a strong wind blow out from them as Chuuei was shocked that he can catch his fist in such great speed.

Then Y/n grab his fist tight and spone him around and around and them throw him which he slammed onto a tree which he slide down and cough out some blood from his mouth while Y/n glares at him while he slowly gets up and wipe a bit of blood from his face but then he start to chuckle with a smirk and then laugh like a crazy person while just give him a serious look.

Chuuei: (smirk) I don't how you have the spirit blue dragon of justice but I do not care! I'll finish you off along with your friends!

Y/n: Like to see you try punk.

He then disappeared and appear right in front of Chuuei as he strike a powerful punch at his stomach which sent Chuuei crashing into a few trees behind him while the trees fell onto the ground and finally he crashed into a wall and fell on one knee. He slowly gets up while he looks up to see Y/n standing over him which he grind in anger and strike a punch at his face bu it doesn't even phase him Chuuei kick him in the stomach which sent him back before he stop himself as he stand there while blood comes out of his mouth which Chuuei smirked but he just look up at Chuuei and said.

Y/n: I'm just warming up. Now....Time to take things seriously.

He then dashes towards him in quick speed and once close at Chuuei he throws a punch that sent Chuuei slamming onto the wall and Y/n continues to throw blow after blow at him while the wall start to form cracks behind Chuuei as rocks amd other rubble falls apart as Y/n continues throwing punches over and over again.

Then he pulls back his fist and throws another but Chuuei manage to grab his fist and then he kicked him even harder at the stomach as Y/n slide back while Chuuei appears in front of him, grab him by the suit and throws q punch in the face which cost him to slam onto the ground which the ground shook while the ground shattered by cracks as Chuuei throws back his fist to finish him but Y/n catches his fist as Chuuei try to push his fist forward towards Y/n's fist but Y/n was now stronger as he place his foot by his chest and pulls it up, sending Chuuei up in the air while Y/n gets up and his two fist burst in blue flames and when he comes down he then start striking blow after blow at him incredibly speed as Chuuei gets punched so many times as winds start to blow out everywhere around them as Y/n continues over and over until he grabs Chuuei by the shoulders and then headbutts him so much that Chuuei broke his nose and his somw of his teeth.