Chapter 4: Vigilante's date

We see Kairi and Sara within the base while Y/n came down the steps still wearing his Vigilante clothes as he pulls out his helmet and tossed it onto the couch and walks over to the two, lend in over to Kairi and asked.

Y/n: So what do you got about this Mercenary guy who attacked me?

Kairi: According to his files he is a X Military soldier who was discharged for brutal tormenting his enemies and collecting their heads and make skulls out of them.

Sara: Jesus, talk about psychopath.

Kairi: He became a bounty hunter I most parts of the country and now he is here.

Y/n: To target me.

Sara: You sure your up to face him again?

Kairi: Yeah we faced Fighters but this guy is different. He's a Mercenary.

Y/n: That maybe true but I can hold on my own and can survive his attackes. Besides, not the first time I have to dodge bullets from someone.

Kairi: Yeah but those where Gang members and corrupt cops. This guy is different, he has special training, know how to use weapons and knows how to hide in the dark.

Y/n: (smirk) It looks like I have to get better in order to beat him then.

Kairi: (smirk) Sometimes I wonder why you do this to me.

Y/n: (smirk) Oh come on buddy, you love seeing me get indanger during combat. It's like a super hero film.

Kairi: (smile) Yeah Yeah.

Sara: (smile) You boys now to bring up the humour around here.

Y/n: (smile) Yep. Now gonna check on a fews friends and possibly find out more about Hakufu and why other fighters are targing her.

He heads into the changing room to get changed in his civilian clothes and once that he came out and head up the steps before Kairi calls out to him.

Kairi: I'll update you if anything is happening.

Y/n: Right. See ya.

Then he leaves whioe Kairi continues on walking whioe Sara sat down on the couch and grab the helmet and looks at it.

Sara: So what was the reason why he became the Guardian?

Kairi: Well it's because he was there when my brother was beaten brutal many years ag. Me and him were looking for him at the parking lot when we see my older brother fighting a few fighters. One of them spotted us and Y/n try his best but gets knocked out. I was scared but my brother sacrifice his own life and gets beaten to death. In the end.....he was sent to a coma and years later....I wanna make those fighters pay by making that same suit sne end them but Y/n stop me and told me killing them ain't gonna bring them back. In the end I knew I'm not ready for the suit but Y/n is.

Sara: So....how come you allow him to become the Guardian?

Kairi: (smils) Because he's kinda different. He never seem to show anger to anyone except those who hurt them. He's string with justice within him and wants to do what ever he can to bring peace back to this city and other seven regions. He believes killing them ain't gonna solve anything, he believes......show his enemies mercy is the right thing to do. And I respect him.

Sara smiles while she looks down of the helmet and falls for Y/n even more after Kairi told her about Y/n and his reason why he became the Guardian.

(Meanwhile)

He arrive at Hakufu's place and walk around the back to see Koukin outside and walks over to him and asked.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Koukin, where is Hakufu?