High School Day 3

~At Lunch~
~Dania P.O.V.~

I was sitting at the table with Tracen , Jaylen and Desmond. "So are yall a couple yet ?" I asks.

Desmond turned to Jaylen. "Jaylen wanna be my girl ?"

She laughed. "Yeah sure." He looked at us.

"Happy ?" He looked irritated. Me and Tracen looked at eachother then back at them. Hassan and Aaliyah came and sat at the table with us.

"Hey guys." Jaylen smiled at them. Hassan was texting and Aaliyah half smiled.

"Hey Jaylen and Desmond." Tracen made a noise making her laugh a lil. "And Tracen."

"Don't speak to me then." I rolled my eyes at her and she ignored me.

"Who you texting Hassan ?" I asks. He looked up at me and smiled.

"This recruiter from LSU , they talking about coming down to see me play." Aaliyah smiled.

"And I'll be there cheering your name all night." Aaliyah told him, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I looked at Tracen looking at them then he turned his head. Just then Ashanti and Laylie came to the table.

"Laylie you ready to cheer Friday ?" Jaylen asks laughing. She did that on purpose to get her started on talking about cheer the whole lunch knowing we hate that.

"Hell yes. We get to do this new stunt that we been working on for a while and I can't wait cause it's so freaking cute and fun-"

"Oh my god , shut up." Ashanti exclaimed at her. We all laughed as Laylie mugged her.

"I just can't wait to show out Friday night." Hassan was the starting wide receiver. He was good as fuck.

"Me neither , I'm knocking they fucking helmets off." Desmond laugh slapping hands with Hassan.

"I'm just ready for football to stop already." Ruddy came up and sat down. "Yall need to focus on basketball instead of football."

Laylie groaned. "I hate cheering for basketball , it's so boring and quiet most times and it's 2 times a week. I need rest."

"I'm just ready for yall to shut up about sports period." I said. They all looked at me crazy. "What ?"

"Maybe you should find a hobby." Jaylen told me. "One that doesn't involve-"

"Jaylen shut the hell up , stop coming for people if they don't send for you." Laylie told her mugging. Jaylen rolled her eyes and looked at Tracen who wasn't paying attention.

"Can yall just chill for once just one day." Aaliyah told us. We all looked at eachother and gave eachother a fake smile then rolled our eyes. "Thank you."

"How are yall friends ?" Ruddy asks looking at us friends. It's pretty simple were just linked to each other.

"Who knows." Aaliyah shrugged and started talking to Hassan.

"I just think you should have told me that you guys were dating longer than I thought." Mickey and Rashad came to the table arguing.

"I didn't think it mattered , were together now so shut up about it." He shook his head.

"Watch your mouth Rashad." Laylie snapped at him.

He took a deep breath and looked at Mickey. "I love you baby , who cares if we dated for a year it's over between us and now it's just me and you so chill baby girl." He grabbed her face and gave her a kiss and put his arm around her and looked at us. "Hey guys."