High School Day 6

*The Next Day*

*Kayliegh P.O.V.*

I was walking down the hall to get to my locker when Ashanti and Dania caught up to me. "Hey." They both Said smiling at me.

I chuckled. "Y'all need something ?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Nah." Ashanti laughed as we stopped at our lockers that were right next to eachother.

"Wassup." Tracen came behind us hugging Dania. "What y'all up too ?"

"Nothing. Where were you after school ?" Dania asked him. He smirked and shrugged.

"Chilling." He chuckled and walked away. We all looked at him crazy as Dania mugged him hard.

"What was that about ?" Ashanti asks. Dania shrugged and shook her head. That was weird.

Desirae walked past us. "Hey Des." She looked at me and kept walking. "I guess she still doesn't like us." I shook my head.

"You know the only people she really just fuck with is Laylie, Aaliyah and Mickey." As if on cue Laylie and Mickey walked up.

"Hey guys." Mickey smiled at us. We smiled at her back and I continued to put my things in my locker. "What was y'all talking about ?"

We all just shook her head. Aaliyah walked up to us. "Hey." We all looked at her crazy. "What ?"

"Are you actually speaking to me ?" Dania asks with a sly smirk.

"I said Hey in general if you feel like it towards you Dania then I'll let you believe it." She fake smiled then rolled her eyes.

"Feisty mama." She laughed turning her head. Then Jaylen and Amy walked up. "Hey guys." She smiled at them and they both looked at her crazy. "Everyone's being nice today apparently because Aaliyah actually said something to me that's wasn't rude and disrespectful."

"Well leave me out of that." Jaylen told her. I looked at Laylie for a smart comeback for Jaylen but she was just leaning on the lockers not saying anything.

"What's wrong Laylie ?" I asks but she just looked at me and didn't say anything. "Okay."

Desirae walked up to us and leaned on the lockers next to Laylie and was just as quiet as her. They looked at eachother and walked away together. "Okay then." Then all the juniors walked away which was Jaylen, Amy ,Aaliyah and Mickey.

*Desirae P.O.V.*

Me and Laylie was walking the halls quietly not saying anything. "Where you been ?" She finally asked.

"Home." I shrugged. "What's been going on here ?" She shook her head.

"The usual shots fired at eachother." She shrugged. "Nothing much."

"You still shoot slugs at Jaylen ?" I asks.

She chuckled. "She my main target." She never liked Jaylen just like I never liked Dania, Ashanti,Kayliegh and sometimes Amy.

"I don't know why Aaliyah and Mickey hang with them." They been hanging with Jaylen and Amy since middle school and I never liked them, I always wanted to fight Jaylen.

"Cause her and Mickey friendly." She chuckled."Especially Mickey."

"Aaliyah hates Dania like she just never liked her for some reason." I laughed at the memories of Aaliyah going off on Dania.

"I think Mickey hates Ashanti but she just friendly with her, like she's kind and nice to everybody." If Mickey wanted to she could really beat her ass and not feel bad but she won't show that side of her. "Her attitude is good but it needs to be like mine towards them."