Day 12

*Amy P.O.V*

I put my head down as I listened to the teacher talk about science. I started thinking about Saturday and for some reason I was nervous, I didn't want anyone to know I slept with ruddy because I felt rejected by Bernard.

"Amy?" I looked up at Jaylen calling my name. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head and put my head back down. I starting thinking about Bernard and remembered when I saw him and Desirae in the hallway feeling on each other. I bit down on my lip and instantly felt a ting of jealousy hit my body, I've been liking Bernard since like 6th grade but he always told me no but he's just gonna go to Desirae when I'm pretty sure she doesn't even like him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

The bell rung snapping my out of my thoughts, I grabbed all my things and walked out the classroom. "Wassup Amy?" Bernard said to me. I gave him a small smile and kept walking to my next class.

"Amy?" I turned around to see Ruddy walking towards me.

"Hey." I gave him a small smile as he caught up to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I lied.

"You sure?" He sounded concerned.

"Positive." I stopped at my class. "I'll see you later." I walked in class and sat down at my desk.

"Hey." Mickey came in smiling.

"Hey." She sat down in her desk and I looked her over and noticed she had on some ripped white jeans and some burgundy and white vans and a half burgundy jacket that showed her belly piercing and her hair was parted in the middle and wavy down and her lips were covered in a burgundy matte color. "All burgundy today?" I chuckled taking out my notes.

"Yup," she giggled. "I never tried this color before."

"Its cute on you." I smiled at her.

"Thank you." She smiled at me as she started to take out her notes too.

"Hey guys." Aaliyah came in and sat down. "What y'all been up too today?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"Nothing much," Mickey chuckled. "You?"

She shook her head and looked at me. "Nothing really," I chuckled. "You in a good mood today?" I asks.

She shrugged. "I don't know, I'm just chill today." She laughed a little. She took out her notes and put it on her desk. "Where's Jaylen?"

"Right here." She walked in on cue and sat down. "What's up?" She chuckled.

"Nothing much." We all said in unison. She looked at us confused and laughed.

In the middle of class we got to talk and do whatever since we finished early. "Y'all heard Bryson tiller new album." Mickey loved Bryson tiller so much.

"Not yet," Jaylen rolled her eyes. "I been hella busy."

"Doing what?" I asks her.

"Projects for my AP classes." Jaylen was smart as hell, she didn't show it off though.

"I don't know how you do all them AP classes like that." Aaliyah said laughing, "I can barely manage regular classes as is."

Jaylen shrugged with chuckle. "It's not that bad when you just manage time and get help." We all nodded and started talking about other stuff, I liked when it was just us. These are my bestfriends and I can talk to them about anything but it's like when we're by the seniors I can't because of all the fighting and shade that they throw. Even though I'm quiet and shy Kayleigh seems to have a problem with me and I get tired of her threatening me like I won't pop off on her. I don't give a damn who you are don't talk to me stupid or play me like I'm weak. And that's exactly what she does, I think she only does that cause she wants someone to beef with cause everyone has someone that especially don't like.

Mickey doesn't like Ashanti no matter how hard she hides it, Aaliyah doesn't like Dania, Jaylen doesn't like Dania or Ashanti, I don't have a problem with anyone I just don't too much care for Kayleigh.

***
At lunch it was cool today, everybody seemed pretty chill. I looked at Bernard listening to his music bobbing his head to whatever he was listening too. Ruddy was doing his homework last minute he was concentrating hard. Kayleigh was looking at her phone not really paying attention to anyone else. Everybody was just doing their own thing today, it felt nice to not hear arguing or threatening from anyone for while.

When I got home today I plopped down on the couch and turned the t.v on then someone knocked on the door. I slightly groaned and got right back up and walked towards the door standing on my tippy toes looking through the peep hole too see ruddy standing there.

I opened the door. "Um, hi?" Why was he here.

"hey, can I come in?" I opened the door more so he can come in.

"What are you doing here?" I asks shutting the door.

"I wanted to come see you." I rolled my eyes.

"You literally just seen me," I crossed my arms. "Why are you here?"

He chuckled and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I wanna talk," he licked his lips and bit down on them. "You seemed too distracted at school."

"Talk about what?" I walked back to my spot on the couch and sat down.

"This." I looked at him confused. "Amy I like you, but-"

"But?" I raised my eyebrow already annoyed.

"I don't think we should tell-"

"Ok Ruddy," I smirked. "I get it."

"You do?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yea," I cut the t.v back up and stared at it. "You can go." I didn't even bother looking up at him cause the fact that he came to my house tell me not to tell everybody about the one time we had sex was agg.

"Amy-"

"Bye Ruddy." He looked at me for a minute and decided to leave when he realized I wasn't going to say anything else to him.

I bit my lip and just thought about everything, today was Friday so that meant tomorrow was the meeting and I really didn't wanna go but then I kinda did because I just know a lot is going too happen also.

*Aaliyah P.O.V*

Hassan has been unusually clingy lately, me and Tracen barely been together because of it. I keep asking him if he has something too tell me but he keeps saying no. I want him to admit that he's messing around with Laylie before tomorrow, I want him to explain himself but he won't do it so that means he has no choice but to do it tomorrow.

***
I felt someone poke my cheek, I slowly open my eyes to Desirae standing over me. "What?" I put the cover over my head.

"Get dressed." I looked at the clock and it read 9:20. I groaned and yanked the covers off me.

She left out of my room and walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I grabbed the gel and hairbrush and gel my hair back so it was a slick low ponytail since my hair was curly. I went to my closet and decided to wear a white off the shoulder body suit and some light blue ripped jeans and my Micheal kors sandals I put on some mascara and some lip-gloss that was going to last me the whole day.

We were all in the waiting room waiting on the therapist to call for us. "This is stupid." Rashad shook his head. Mickey looked at him and smirked and shook her head like she knew something.

"He's ready for you guys." The receptionists said to us, we all stood up and slowly started walking to the room.

Here we go.