High School Day 2

~Mickey P.O.V.~

"Stop being petty." Rashad laughed as we stopped in front of my classroom.

"Petty with what ? Bernard ?" He nodded. "I'm really not I can really care less , he just bumped into me and that irritated me. They relationship has shit to do with me." He smiled and gave me a kiss.

"You so cute." He grabbed my waist and brought me closer. "I love you kid." He kissed my cheek.

I giggled. "I love you too." He gave me another kiss before walking to his class.

I walked in class and Jaylen was sitting on her desk on her phone. "You know your suppose to sit in the desk right ?" I laughed as she smacked her lips at me.

"I'm clear on how to sit in a desk." She hopped off the desk. "I got tea." She smirked at me.

"About who ?" I took off my backpack and got ready for class. She nodded her head towards the door making me turn and look at Desmond and Crystal. "What happened ?"

"She fucked Zel and Reg." My mouth dropped wide open as I looked at her. "This was literally days ago." My eyes went wide as I turned to them again and saw them kissed. Jaylen got close to my ear. "And she sucked them up." I made a face as Desmond literally tongued kissed her.

"That's fucking nasty." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Hopefully he finds out." Jaylen was about to say something. "But not from us." She smirked and nodded.

"Whatever." She sat in her desk as Desmond walked in.

"Hey yall." He said as he sat behind me.

"Hey." We said in unison. I looked at her and she chuckled and got on her phone again.

"Desmond , so you know I don't like Crystal right ?" He nodded. Long story on why I dislike her. "I don't think you need to be with her." He laughed.

"I know , I'm thinking bout breaking up with her though."

"I couldn't tell by the way you was tongue he her down." Jaylen said shaking her head. "Which looked disgusting by the way." I laughed. She is a very blunt person.

"She won't leave me alone-"

"You could always tell the bitch to leave you alone and get the fuck." Jaylen explained. She's crushing on him and he like her too , the only reason they not together is Crystal.

"I'ma try." He smirked at Jaylen and she shook her head and went back to her phone.

"Yall cute." They both looked at me then at eachother then back at their phones. "Ok then." I laughed

.......

I was at cheer practice and I was already irritated."Mickey just keep your legs locked." Coach Laci yelled.

"I can't do that if Casey is higher than Asia and stop just yelling at me cause it's 3 other people in this stunt group and when my legs are locked i still get blamed for falling." I yelled back. Laylie came beside me.

"What's not gon happen is yall yelling at my sister, stop blaming her for your mistakes she's trying and I don't see none yall big asses getting up there and doing it so don't come at her like that." She yelled at them. She's the captain.

"Stop the arguing." Coach Laci looked at us. "Let's try it again but everybody calm down and take deep breaths." Everybody took a breath. "Good , now let's do it again but this time if you fall we run 4 laps." Everybody groaned and went their places. "5.6.7.8." We all started counting after the clap. They put me and Klarissa in a half while Laylie and Cheynee went to extensions. They went down to halfs as we up to extensions Laylie grabbed my right foot as Cheynee gabbed Klarissa left foot. They bounced us twice before we flipped over and came back up and did a heel stretch then a bow and arrow then dipped down to a lib with our hands on our knees then back up and hit a scorpion then a needle then a full down. "That was beautiful." She clapped and smiled.