Day 10

*The Next Day*
*Kayleigh P.O.V*

i was at my locker chilling on my phone when I felt someone hovering over me. I looked up and it was Ruddy. I got butterflies in my stomach and my heart stared racing. "Yes ?"

"Wassup." He chuckled licking his lips. This boy is so fine man.

"Nothing, whatchu want?" I giggled.

"You." My heart jumped and I looked at him confused.

"Really?" he winked at me and walked away. what just happened?

"What was that about?" Dania asks me with a smile on her face.

"I don't even know." I looked at her confused. "Why you glowing?" she was just heartbroken.

"I am?" She smiled bigger.

I looked at her confused ass hell. "What happened?" She smirked and walked away. "Wow." I started walking to class when I looked over and saw Mickey and Rashad talking. "Hey guys."

they both looked at me and half smiled. "wassup." Rashad said

"Hey." Mickey said.

I guess they were fighting. "are y'all okay?" I asks.

"Were fine." Mickey said in a hostile voice. I chuckled and put my hands up and walked away.

I walked in class and saw Laylie and Hassan talking at the door. I wonder if they have something going on cause they both disappear at the same time and they always make slick glances at each other. "Wassup Kay?" I looked and saw Rashad sitting down in front of me.

"hey." I smiled.

"Sorry about Mickey earlier we were having a argument about something."

I figured. "It's cool." I chuckled.

*Rashad P.O.V.*

Out of everybody Kayleigh and Amy are the sweetest ones. They be chilling and not really messing with anybody, I like that about them. "Nah that's not wassup," I shook my head. "she always wanna take her anger out on the wrong people."

"It's cool, I'm not doing no tripping." She shrugged , I never noticed how really chill Kayleigh is.

Laylie and Ashanti walked in. "hey guys." Ashanti said but Laylie didn't say anything.

"Hey to you too." I said to Laylie. She rolled her eyes and started texting on her phone, What's her problem today?

...

*At lunch*

Today was quiet, I guess after yesterday things still awkward. "Y'all are annoying." Desirae said out of no where.

"What?" Dania said with a annoyed look on her face.

"Y'all are cry babies because y'all secrets are being let out." Laylie added on.

"What y'all talking about?" Mickey asks.

"Everybody at this damn table got a secret but y'all don't want them to be out so when me and Lay-"

"are being bullies." Jaylen rolled her eyes. "Y'all are fucking bullies that always got something to say."

"Jaylen chill-"

"Nah , let her keep talking." Laylie looked at her. "Keep going."

"Y'all wanna air everybody secrets when it's not even yalls places to do so in the first damn place."

"Maybe we wouldn't need to if y'all secrets didn't have some damn consequences." Desirae took a deep breath. "Never mind." She put her headphones in and sat back in her seat.

We all turned to Laylie and she sighed. "their going to come out eventually." she shrugged and picked at her food.

From the corner of my eye I saw Mickey and Desmond smile at each other and look down. I shook it off and looked at Ashanti who was already looking at me. If Laylie knows why doesn't she just tell Mickey when their at home?

*Bernard P.O.V.*

Today was awkward and weird at lunch. Why don't they just let out all the secrets if everyone has one. "what's the secrets?" I broke the silence and everyone looked at me and then Laylie and Desirae.

"Why don't we go to therapy?" We all looked at Kayleigh stupid.

"what-"

"that's not a bad idea actually." Desirae said taking her headphone out. "And maybe problems will be fixed professionally."

"I don't think that's a good idea Des." Aaliyah shook her head. "Too much can happen."

"And? we lowkey need it." Mickey said. "Why not?"

"I was kidding-"

"nope, you just did something don't back out now." Desirae told her with a sly smirk spreading across her face. "Why not?"

"Too much-"

"Would you rather find out in a fucked up way and not get closure or find out from that person and find out why and fix everything." Laylie added on.

"And maybe be with the person you need to be." Mickey added on looking around avoiding contact with me. "I'm in."

"y'all come on." Laylie chuckled. "Me and Des promise we won't talk and say anything unless spoken too."

"In that case, I'm in." Jaylen said. Everybody eventually nodded and agreed.

"Good, we'll all go on Saturday."

This is going to be bad I can already tell.