Day 11

*The Next Day*
*Hassan P.O.V.*

I was walking the halls looking down at my phone texting when I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Aaliyah. "Hey baby." I smiled at her.

"Do you got something you wanna tell me before Saturday comes?" She asks as she raised her perfectly arched eyebrow.

"No," she rolled her eyes as I said that. "Why?" She ran her tongue over her burgundy lipstick.

"No reason," she kissed my cheek. "I'll see you later." And with that she walked away.

What's her problem? "Hassan?" I looked up and Desmond and Tracen was walking towards me.

"What's up?" I gave them both dap as we started walking.

"What y'all think gone happen on Saturday?" Desmond asked like he was nervous.

"Something bad as fuck." Tracen shook his head. "Des and Lay know what they're doing."

I shrugged and put my phone in my pocket. "Whatever happens, just happens."
....

At lunch everyone was talking like everything was normal. "Let me have yo tator tots?" B asked Mickey.

"No, get your bum ass on somewhere." She laughed and shook her head.

"Damn why I gotta be all that?" He chuckled.

"Cause you are." Aaliyah added on. "You always asking for something," Her and Mickey was dying laughing.

"Fuck y'all." He laughed and turned to Ruddy. I looked at Aaliyah and started studying her, lately she been looking more gorgeous than usual likes she's been glowing or something.

I looked at Laylie and noticed everything about her. Her long straight hair, her plump pink lips that was covered in lip gloss, her perfectly arched eyebrow and her clear skin that was a caramel color. I know what I'm doing is wrong but when the one of the finest girls at the school comes at you, ain't no telling her no. She's real possessive.

Laylie came on to me at the end of the summer at a party, at first I thought she was just drunk but she wasn't at all. She just wanted me for some reason, before that happened I never cheated on Aaliyah I was faithful to her never even thought about cheating. But when me and Laylie started messing around I started losing feelings for Aaliyah I thought I wanted Laylie and loved her but it was just lust. Ever since Laylie started to keep her distance from me I realized who I'm in love with. And that's Aaliyah.

I only slept with Dania that day because she was sad and Laylie was avoiding me and me and Aaliyah was bad terms and I wanted relieve some stress. I knew Dania had a crush on me for the longest but I never showed any interest cause she's not my type and plus she's with Tracen, I used her and I felt bad. She's been texting me non-stop lately, so I think I should tell her why I did what I did.

...

After school I decided to go to Aaliyah house, I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. I shoved my hands in my pocket thinking about all the wrong I did her. And I actually think that she knows. "Hassan?" I looked up and Aaliyah was looking at me confused. "What you doing here?"

"I can't come see my girlfriend?" I chuckled as I scratched the back of my neck.

"You haven't did that in a while." She crossed her arms as she eyed me. "what's going on?"

"I can't come in?" I asks. She studied me for a minute then finally let me in.  "Let's watch a movie, and eating anything like we used too." She raised her eyebrow.

"Do you wanna tell-"

"No baby, I just wanna go back to how we used to be." Her eyes softened and nodded her head and put a movie in. I just wanted my baby back.

*Ashanti P.O.V*

I let the water hit my skin as I took a shower. I used my strawberry scented body wash to wash my body. Someone knocked on the door ,"Ashanti, someone's here for you." My mom yelled through the door.

"Ok." I rolled my eyes at the fact that I had to cut my shower short. I cut the water off stepped out and put on some pink tight shorts, my bra and white tank top. My hair was wet and curly so I left it alone.

I walked downstairs to see Rashad standing there. "Hey." He smiled at me.

"Hi, what are you doing here?"  I looked at him confused.

"So um about Saturday." He chuckled like he was nervous so I just eyed him in confusion. "I don't think we should tell Mickey about us."

I scoffed and shook my head. "You came to my house to tell me to not tell Mickey, you could've texted." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I know but,-"

"But nothing," I was annoyed already. "You came all the way to my house just to tell me not to tell Mickey about us." I wasn't going too anyway, I wasn't looking forward to Saturday cause I knew something was going to go wrong.

"Come on Ashanti, I don't want the whole crew to know." He took a deep breath. "Laylie will kill us, and I don't wanna make her look stupid like that." I guess he has a point.

"I wasn't going too anyway Rashad," Even though I'm having sex with Rashad behind her back I still do look at Mickey as a little sister and I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. "I care about her too."

He looked at me confused."really?"

I rolled my eyes. "Anything else?" He shook his head. "Bye Rashad." He smirked and started walking towards the door.

...

*The Next Day*
I walked through the doors of the school with a annoyed look on my face. "Hey Ashanti." Dania said as she walked up beside me.

She looked sad. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asks concerned.

"Nothing," she sighed. "It's nothing." My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I looked at her. She looked so pretty today as her hair was in a slick bun and had on a short sun dress with some cute glittery sandals. And her makeup looked nice and she had on some red matte lipstick the only thing that was wrong was her sad face.

"You can't tell me nothing's wrong when clearly it is." She sighed and shook her head.

"I can't tell you." She looked down and her eyes seemed like they were getting watery.

"Dania you can talk to me about anything." She looked at me and gave me a half smile.

"Yea, I bet," she bit her lip I guess to stop her tears from falling. "I'll see you later."

I was confused more than ever, I never seen her so sad like that before. "Hey." Kayleigh came up to me.

"Hey, do you know what's wrong with Dania?" I asks her and she looked at me confused.

"No, why what happened?"

"She's sad for some reason, like she wanted to cry." Kayleigh shook her head and shrugged.

"I haven't talked to her since yesterday." I wonder what's wrong with her.