High School Day 4

~Ashanti P.O.V.~

I walked out of the classroom roaming the halls with a smirk plastered on my face. I walked into the restroom and there he was waiting for me. "Why didn't we just use the closest ?" I asks walking close to him.

"Cause Dania and Tracen already fucked in there." He shook his head.

"But somebody can easily come in here-" He held up the key to the bathroom and walked over to the door and locked it. "Smart boy." He walked back over to me and lifted me up on the counter sink.

"I haven't tasted your lips all day." He crashed his lips into mine as he bit my bottom lip for entrance. I granted him access and our tongues fought for dominace. His hands roamed my body as he kissed on my neck, he pulled my right crop top shirt over my head and through it on the floor and I did the same with him. He started to kiss the upper part of my breast then down to my stomach.

"Rashad." I moaned out biting my bottom lip. He pulled off my ripped jeans and shoes and came back up and started kissing me. I unbuckled his pants and he pulled them off so now we were both in our under clothes. He unclipped my bra and and massaged my breadth putting one in his mouth.

He pulled down his boxers and pulled off my underwear. I gasped as pleasure ran through my body instantly. He picked up his speed kissing my neck at the same time. "Oh my god Rashad." I threw my head back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Fuck Shanti." He groaned out. I smiled biting my lip as we were both about to cum. I scratched and dug my nails in his back as he gripped my waist panting. He pulled out and went to the toilet to release.

"Damn Rashad." I was out of breath. I laughed as he came back shaking his head.

"I know." He chuckled and started to put back on his clothes and so did I. "What class you in ?"

"Hospitality." I rolled my eyes, I hate that class with everything in me.

"Isn't Mickey in that class ?" He asks putting his shirt back on.

"Yeah." I sat on the counter putting my shoes back on. "What class you in ?"

"Calculus." He fixed his beanie on his head and tied his the strings on his converse.

"Are you passing that class ?" I was failing horribly.

"Duh , I got like a 98 in there." Rashad is smart as fuck , even when we were together he's always made A's.

"Can you tutor me ?" I ask dead ass serious.

"Do you think we can actually make it through a whole tutoring session without fucking." He raised an eyes brow at me.

I laughed a lil. "Well who else am I gonna ask , Laylie hates tutoring people she doesn't have the patience for it , Dania is slow as fuck , Kayliegh to busy worrying about Ruddy to pay attention , Desirae is never here and when she is she copy's people and still makes an A." He laughed and walked close to me.

"Alright Ma." He gave me a kiss and unlocked the door. "I'll see you later." I nodded and he walked out. I walked out minutes after him and started waking to class.

I walked in and everyone was just talking. "What took you so long ?" Jaylen asks.

"I was roaming the halls bored messing with the guys in their classes." Everyone nodded. "What are we doing ?"

"We just gotta copy down what she puts on the board when she's done writing because no one was listening to her lecture." Mickey explained. "And that's really it."

I smiled. "Seems legit." I looked at Laylie mugging Jaylen and shaking her head. "Laylie." She looked at me.
"Stop mugging." She rolled her eyes and looked down at her phone that lit up.

"I'm bored." She stood up and grabbed her stuff.

"Where you going ?" Mickey asks.

"Who knows ? Maybe to hang with Mrs.Williams in the office." Mickey nodded and Laylie walked out with no hesitation.

~Aaliyah P.O.V.~

I was in the office bored , I'm a student aid this period and on days like this it could be boring. "Aaliyah do me a favor ?" Mrs.Williams says digging in her file cabinet.

"What is it ?" I asks standing up and walking over to her.

"Can you go ask Mr.Zen where is that file I told him to organize for me ? please." She made a puppy dog face. I laughed and nodded. "Thank you honey boo boo." She laughed sitting back in her seat on the computer.

Mrs.Williams is one the coolest adults at this school , she runs the front office and knows everything about the school and when I say that I mean she knows everyone's buisness but she never lets me know anything. I seen Laylie walking on her phone. "Laylie ?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"What you doing on this fine day at school in the hallway ?" She laughed.

"I'm doing something for Mrs.Williams." She nodded and put her phone on her pocket. "Where you going ?"

"Girl somewhere in life maybe to the beach this summer in Cali-"

"I meant now in school." She laughed.

"I'm just walking around , I left out of class cause it's boring and I hate looking at Jaylen." Laylie not liking Jaylen is actually funny.

"I guess." She walked in a different hallway waving bye to me. "Bye Lay." I kept walking to Mr.Zen classroom.

I walked in his class and all the boys were in here except Hassan. "Mr.Zen Mrs.Williams said where is that file she asked you to organize ?" He started to look around for. I went to their table.

"Where's Hassan ?" I asks.

"We don't know." Bernard shrugged.

"He never showed up." Rashad told me.

"Yeah and he got my damn homework so when you find him , tell him he owe $20 for getting me a 0." Tracen shook his head. I laughed a little.

"I got you Tracen." He smiled at me and went back to talking to Desmond.

"Aaliyah." Mr.Zen called my name and I went up to him and grabbed the file.

"Thanks." He nodded and I started walking to the door.

"Bye Aaliyah." All of the boys said laughing. I laughed and waved at them.

"Bye guys." I shook my head and walked out. I took out my phone and texted Hassan. "Here you go." I handed Mrs.Williams the file and she smiled at me.

"Thank you so much honey boo boo." That's her strange nickname for me. I checked my phone and saw Hassan didn't text me back. I rolled my eyes and Mrs.Williamf chuckled. "Boyfriend problems ?" She asks.

"You just don't know my." I looked outside the office to see Desirae passing by on her phone. I chuckled shaking my head.

****

I walked up Hassan driveway calling him but he didn't answer. I knocked on the door and his mom answered. "Hey Miss Sarah is Hassan here ?" I looked inside the house and he wasn't in there.

"I actually don't know where he is." She took out her phone, "But I can locate him baby." She went to her tracking device and located him. "Seems like he's at 10045 Spring Lane." She told me looked up at me.

"Thanks." She nodded and I walked away. I hoped in my car and sat there. "That's Mickeys house," I said to myself. Why is he over there ?

___________________________

Vote & Comment

Sorry for misspelled words / Grammer

Hope you Enjoyed

Muahh_Kisses