High School Day 7

*Mickey P.O.V.*

After Lunch I went to class heated , all I wanted to do was beat the shit out of Ashanti and Rashad. "What's wrong ?" Jaylen asked.

I shook my head."nothing." I really didn't want to talk to anyone but Desmond. He walked into class with his head phones In. "Desmond can we talk." I said as I took his head phone out.

"Yes was sup ?" I looked at Jaylen so she could move away from me.

"I get it." She chuckled and walked away to her seat.

"What's wrong ?" He asked concerned.

"I miss you a lot." I really do. "I need you Desmond I need your comfort." My eyes started water. I guess it just hit me that I been cheated on.

He looks at me shocked . "Don't cry Mickey." He grabbed my face and came close to me. "I'll do anything for you ... and to you." He looked me in my eyes. "I'm always here for you baby." He whispered. Desmond is my dream guy I don't know why I spent so much time on Rashad fuckboy ass when I could have been with Desmond. But Rashad was everything he was super sweet ans gentle and nice I never though he would do me like this.

But I can't help this desire to get back at him and start back fucking Desmond.

*Jaylen P.O.V.*

I looked at how close Desmond and Mickey was and instantly got confused. Isn't she in a relationship? Why she so close to him like that ? I shrugged who cares I guess I just want Tracen.

I've always had a crush on Tracen when we were together we were inseparable we were always together at each other's house. I was in completely love with him but the summer of starting high school he broke up with me and I was so depressed that I wouldn't talk to no one not even Mickey or Aaliyah or Amy then school started and the 2nd semester of freshman year he started to go with Dania. Me and her never really got along since I met them in 7th grade, I was scared of Laylie and Desirae and I never liked the other ones. I'm more closer to Amy than anyone else.

Tracen came in class and sat in his seat. I looked at him and missed everything about him. He was looking in his phone smiling. Ugh! I fucking hate Dania. "Hey Tracen." He looked up at me and smiled.

"Wassup." He gave small nod and smirked showing his perfect straight white teeth.

"How's everything?" We barely have conversation now.

"Good I guess." He shrugged.

"How's Dania ?" I really didn't care.

He shrugged. "Alright." His phone vibrated and he looked at it and starts smiling again. I saw a glimpse at it and the first letter was a A. Is he cheating on Dania ?

Mickey and Desmond came back and sat down. "You good ?" I asked Mickey.

"Yea." She nodded. I looked at Desmond and he was listening to his music nodding his head.

"What we're y'all talking about ?"

"Nothing." She shook her head and looked at her phone. Somethings up with everybody. From the corner of my eye I kept seeing Desmond and Mickey make sexual eye contact. What the hell?

*Rashad P.O.V.*

After we was done we walked out and went to class. I know what I'm doing to Mickey is wrong but I can't help it I'm in love with Ashanti. But I also love Mickey but when I was with Ashanti I was more happy and I know Ashanti misses me , I always try to make her jealous when she's around me and Mickey and it works. But I don't wanna break Mickey heart, she's in love with me.

I know I need to make a decision soon. Before something bad happens and knowing Laylie if she finds out she'll make the worst happen to me. "Rashad?" I turned around and saw desirae walking up to me.

"Wassup Des?"

"How was it ?" She chuckled. My heart dropped.

"How was what ?" I cleared my throat to try and calm myself down.

"The Calc test ?" She raised her eyebrow and I sighed.

"Good." She nodded and smirked.

"Did you go fast or slow ?" She tilted her head to the side a little.

I was confused. "Fast .. it was easy." Oh God please be talking about the test.

She nodded. "I can't wait til Mickey..." She paused and stared at me with a sly smirk. "Takes calc." She giggled and walk away. Oh God she knows. That's Laylie best friend they are the closest out of everybody. I hope desirae doesn't tell anyone.

I walked in class and Laylie was in there filing her nails. She looked up at me and my heart started to pound. Then she looked back down I blew out a breath of relief. "Here." I gave the teacher a fake nurse pass and went to my seat.

Seconds Later Desirae walked in and went to sit by Laylie. Fuck, I grabbed my stuff and moved next to them and they both looked at me. "Hey Rashad" Laylie said smiling.

"Hey." Desirae wasn't even worried about me she was just looking at her phone. That's what I hate about desirae, she doesn't come for weeks and when she does come back she knows everything and she'll let you know that she knows in a slick way and then play mind games with you for God know How long. "Hey Des."

She looked at me and nodded. "Hi." She looked back at her phone not worrying about anything. I calmed down and sat back in my seat biting my lip.

*Ruddy P.O.V.*

I looked at Amy and wondered why she so strung on B. She so beautiful and can get any dude she wants but she stuck on him, that's my boy and all but he playing with this girl feelings for no reason. "Amy ?" She looked at him and came over to me.

"Hey ruddy." She smiled at me. "Wassup?"

"You wanna hang after school ?" She chuckled thinking about it.

" I don't know maybe tomorrow. I gotta stay after school for something." I nodded.

"Alright bet." She smiled big and went back to her seat. If Bernard don't want he then I'll take her. I smirked and started writing down notes.

*After School*

*Amy P.O.V.*

I went to my locker to grab my stuff to go home. I stayed after school to get help on my math. As I was walking down the hallway I seen Bernard all on Desirae around the corner. My heart dropped and never came up.

She giggled and kissed him. I thought he didn't want a girlfriend that was always his excuse for me on why he didn't wanna get with me. I instantly got heated and stormed away out the doors to my car. That's a fucking bet Bernard. I wonder what Ruddy doing right now ? I grabbed my phone and smirked.
___________________________________

Vote & Comment

Sorry for misspelled words / Grammer

Hope you Enjoyed

Muahh_Kisses