Fisrt and Last Year

This was the first day of school in this year, but it was the last year you guys were going to be in here, SFIT. Hiro had 21 years, You had 21 too, and the other...there ages? Hiro was in his house. You and Hiro were dating since 5 years now.Tadshi was dating Honey from long way. The team, you and Tadashi were down at the Lucky Cat Cafe.

"Hiro! Come on! Were going to be late for the first day of collage!" Tadashi said from downstairs.

"Coming!" Hiro said. He got dressed and went down.

"Hey!" Everyone said.

"So, how are you?" Honey said.

"Im fine, thanks!" Hiro said.

"Hello, my favorite man!" you said and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Well, hello, my princess!" he said pulling away.

"So, guys i just wanted to say that i will miss you all!" Wasabi said crying like a big baby.

"Wasabi, we have an entire year, dont say goodbye yet, and we can do some crazy stuff this year please!?" Gogo said.

"Maybe..." Hiro said.

"We can in the inside of a comic of mine and be the real superheroes!" Fred said.

"Not a chance Fred, you guys are heroes in the real world!" You said.

"Guys, we have to go, were going to be late!" Tadshi said.

"Ok Mr. Clock, lets go!" Gogo said.

Everyone was going to the university for a new and last year...