I didn't kiss her

Hiro looked at you and started to walk to you. You just stayed on your chair, not moving.

"___, are you ok?" Hiro  said.

You looked up at him with an anger face. You just slapped him across the face.

"Do you think i am ok!?" you said standing up from your chair. Hiro looked at you in shock rubbing his cheek.

" Do you think that i love you!?" you said crying.

Hiro looked at you in surprise.

"What..?" Hiro said.

"You kissed her! I sae you Hiro! You kissed Katie!! So dont you dare tell me that you didnt!" you said crying.

"I didnt kiss her, she kissed me!" Hiro said.

"But you kissed back!!" you said.

Hiro didnt say anything.

"I dont know if i love you anymore..." you said letting out some tears.

The others came in. Eathen came to you and hugged you. Hiro got to his lab, put his armor on and came back to your lab.

"Hiro, why do you have your armor in?" Fred said.

"Im going to look for Tadashi, since he got kidnapped, everything has been.....a hell." Hiro said. " and i know if you guys dont want to go with me...even you ___." he said looking at you, but you looked to another way.

"Im going alone." Hiro said, he was about to go but Honey grabbed his arm.

"Im going with you!" Honey said.

"And me!" Wasabi said.

"Im ready for some acction! Yeeaah!" Fred said.

"All of us are going. We are the big hero 6, not big hero 1" Gogo said "Tadashi is our friend, were going!"

"Thanks guys." Hiro said, he looked at you then walked to you. You looked away but he grabbed your face so you were looking at him.

"Im sorry, i didnt meant to. I didnt kiss her, and i dont love her, i love you." Hiro said. You looked at him in surprise. You hugged him and said " im going with you!"

He hugged you back. Hiro looked down at you, took his helmet off and kissed your forhead. You smiled at his action. You looked up at him making aye contact. You put back his helmet.

"Well guys, what are we waiting for, lets go to my house to look for Tadashi. And to put Baymax armor." Hiro said. Then all of you guys took of to Hiro's house.