The Nightmare

Hiro and you were sleeping back to back, but Hiro started to murmur something in his sleep and sweating.

Nightmare...
Hiro was in front of  the same building that was on fire that Tadashi almost died. He was calling Tadashis name but it didnt have an answer...until someone came out of the flames.It was Tadashi. He rushed to him and hugged him.

"Tadashi! Oh my god, your safe!" Hiro said.

No answer.

The thing is Tadashi didnt hug him back. Hiro slowly pulled away and looked at up at Tadashi.

"Tadashi?" Hiro said.

Tadashi pulled a knife in his hand and started to walk to Hiro, slowly. Hiro was a little scared and started to walk backwards.

"T-tadashi..?" Hiro said.

"This all your fault!" Tadashi said. He finally spoke.

"What?" Hiro said.

"Its your fault that the fire happened, its your fault that i almost died!" Tadashi said.

"Thats not true!" Hiro said stopping walking backwards.

"Your a monster!" Tadashi said.

"What?!" Hiro said.

"And the monsters have to be...dead!" Tadshi said. With that he jumped to Hiro and pulled him to the ground. The two started to fight. Tadashi was on top of Hiro and was trying to put the knife on Hiros chest, but Hiro was puching Tadashis hand away. Then Hiro yerked away the knife of Tadsdhis hand and punched him away. Tadashi was going to attack Hiro again, but Hiro got the knife in his hand and put it on Tadashis chest. Tadashi fell to the ground.

Hiro looked at what he did.

"No! No! NO!" Hiro said."This is all my fault!"

No answer.

"Tadshi wake up!" Hiro said.

No answer.

"Wake up!"

No answer.

"WAKE UP!!"

But it was too late, Tadshi was dead. And it was all Hiros fault. Suddently Hiro looked at his hand, ans they started to have blood, all over his body.

"No."

"No!"

"NO!"

Hiro started to screame and cry. Then Hiro started to hear a voice in his head that said...
Wake up

Wake up!

WAKE UP!

Nightmare ends...

"Hiro Wake UP!" You said.

Hiro woke up screaming, sweating and crying.

"Ahhhhh! AHHHHHHHHH!" Hiro screamed. You caught Hiros face on your hands.

"Hiro, shhhhhhhh! Its ok!!" you said.

He looked at you, sweat running down his face. He looked next to you and saw Honey with a worrid face. Like you were too.

"A nightmare?" Honey said.

He nodded.

"Tadashi?" Honey said.

He nodded.

"Look Hiro," Honey said "we are going to look for Tadashi tomorrow, i can sleep eather. Try to sleep ok?"

"Ok." He said.

The three try to sleep again. Because tomorrow it wasnt going to be a good little day...