The New Girl...?

The next day, all of you were going to try to figure out where the heck was Tadashi, and why did that man kidnapped him. Hiro and the others were in the hallway talking about Tadashi and the plan thing.

"What are going to do, i have to see him again!" Honey said.

"Dont worry, were going to find him!" Hiro said.

"And i wiil help!" you said.

"No!" Hiro said.

"What?" you said.

"I have lost a lot of people in my life, i cant lose you too." Hiro said.

"But Hir-" you couldnt finish.

"I cant lose you too! You have to understand!!" Hiro snapped. You looked at him shok.

"Sorry.....im....not myself today...sorry.." Hiro said. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Always..." you said when he smiled.

Suddently some random girl bumped into him. She had blonde hair, blue ayes, a white t-shirt, some short blu jeans and black converse. The two fell on the ground.

"OMG! Im so sorry!" she said getting up and helping Hiro to get on his feets.

"Its ok." Hiro said.

"Ammmm, hey..im new here and...ammm.i want to make some friends...so....i dont know..." she said.

"Oh! You can be our new friend!" Honey said.

"Really? Well my name is Katie." she said.

"Cool! Im ___!" you said.

"Nice to meet you..." she said. But she didnt say it to you, she was looking at Hiro and you noticed the way she looked at him.

"Hey." you said, that cought her attention, and the attention of the others.

"Im ___, Hiro's girlfriend." you said.

"Oh.......you are very lucky!" she said. That made you a little mad. She introduced to the others.

"Well, i think i have some new friends!" Katie said.

"I dont care, i just want to hang out lets go!" Gogo said.

The time passes and she was like taking your space with Hiro. It was like you were nothing to the team anymore. Now Hiro was more time with Katie than you.

You feel devastated...like he was in love with her and not you... You were in the park with the others. Including Katie. You sat down an the ground and Honey noticed you, she came with Gogo.

"Whats the matter __? Are you ok?" Honey said.

"Yes im ok, i just dont trust Katie." you said.

"Dont worry i dont trust her eather."Gogo said. Then Hiro came to you.

"Hey ___ want to come with me and the athers to play?" Hiro said.

You didnt answer. You were deep in your thoughts. Gogo and Honey left you two alone. He sat next to you. That snapped you to reality.

"Wha-what? Sorry..."you said.

"Its ok...are you ok?" he said.

"No." you said.

"No? Whats the matter?" he said.

"Katie.." you said.

"Katie? Shes a nice girl!" he said.

"Are you in love with her?" you said.

"What? No! I love you. And only you." he said. Then kissed you on the lips. You kissed back. Then Katoe came to both of you.

"Guys, lets go! We are going to be late for movie time, lets go Hiro!" she said grabbing Hiri by the arm and dragging him with her. You just let a sight and started to walk with them. Not knowing that Katie was in love with Hiro too...