I don't like Katie

Hiro was in his lab with Katie.

"Soo. Hiro, o dont know...do you want to hang out on Friday?" she said.

"Ok." he said with his eyes still on the book.

"Like a date?" she said.

He looked at her and said. "Katie, i have a girlfriend."

"Please!!!" she said.

"Ammmm. Ok, i will go. " he said.

"And in the park?" she said.

"Sounds great!" he said.

"Yes!" and she hugged you. Hiro was a little like ' dont know wht the hell do' but then hugged her back. His back on the door. Then you came in with Eathen to Hiro's lab and saw them.

"Hiro?" you said.

Hiro pulled away imediatly. "___. I though you were with Eathen in the park."

"Do you have two boyfriends!? Your very bad you know?" Katie said.

"Shut up bitch." you said.

She gasped.

"Why did you told that to her?" Hiro said.

"I was here to tell you that i was going with Eathen now...but i see your very...........busy" you said and left the lab.

"___ wait! " Hiro was going after you and grabbed your arm.

"Are you mad?" Hiro said.

"No! I just dont trust Katie!" you said.

"And i dont trust him!" Hiro said pointing to Eathen.

"What? Why me..?" he said.

"Because i say so!" Hiro said. "So stay away from her!"

"Hiro, you cant tell him what to do, even when you like Katie! And then left me all alone!" you said.

"What? I dont like katie!" Hiro said.

"Yeah right? Im going to be with Eathen at the park and Cass told me if i can go today to your house for Tadshi, you even forgot your brother!, and i said yes because of her. Not for you." you said then left.

"Can i say something?" Eathen said.

"What is it?" Hiro said.

"Are you jealous?" Eathen said.

"What!?" Hiro said. "No!"

"Well, im going now and......please.....keep her safe..you dont want anybody to hurt her do you?" he said.

"What do you mean?" Hiro said.

"If you love her, keep her safe. There's someone out there that want to kill her." he said " because if you dont do it, i will...hero" then started to walk away.

"What?" he said.

"I love her more than you do, because you love katie!" he said then runned to you.

Hiro have this face of killer and said out loud "i know where you live, i will finf you and i will kill you!"

"Dude really?" Fred said.

"What?"

"You like Katie?" Fred said.

"NO!" Hiro said then walked away to his house. He have to have you to himself. He didnt wanted to Eathen get in hes way, even that he didnt trust him..... Bit he loved you...didnt he?