Need To See You Again

Tadashi was on a chair, tied up. Hecwas knucked out until he woke up. He saw that the room was dark. Only a light was on him. He then saw someone coming to him. It looked like a man, he had a mask and and his clothes were like black.

"Where am i? Who are you!? Wheres Hiro!?" Tadshi said.

The man laughed and said.

"Tadashi Hamada.....what a surprise....your awake." he said.

"Who are you!? Wheres Honey!?" he said.

"I dont care about her! I just want your little brother to be....nothing....to be dead!" he said.

"Why!?" Tadashi said.

"Because he is a superheroe, and the most i want to kill his her girlfriend!" he said.

"___!? No! Why!?" Tadashi said.

"Its my problem, but i want you to be my soldier." he said.

"What? Your a freaking granny that i dont even know who the heck you are and you want me to be your soldier!? Your a crazy maniac!" Tadashi said.

"Ok....you have until tomorrow to think of it, or i will kill ___, Hiro,  the team, and all the people you love, or maybe i can erase your memory.

"What!?" Tadshi said. "Where are you going!?" he said when the man walked away.

"Just dream with someone you want to see.." he said. Then he left leaving a scared Tadashi that said.

"i need to see you again...Honey Lemon..."

Four days have pass, you were in the cafeteria laughing. Hiro was going to sit with you until he saw you with....a guy? What? He walked to where you were.

"Hey!____! Who is him?" Hiro said.

"Oh! Hiro, he is Eathen, je is a friend of mine, when i was a little girl." you said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Eathen said extending a hand to Hiro to shake. Hiro shaked hands with him.

"Yes, im ___'s boyfriend." Hiro said. He stopped shaking hands with Hiro.

"Oh....your very lucky!" he said " you see you have a beautiful, smart and wonderful girl here!"

"Hahaha, really?" you said.

"Yes really!" he said with a big smile. You blushed, Hiro saw yoir blush and said.

"Hey, ___, wanna go on a date like old times...?"

"Ahhh. Sorry.....but i was going to go with Eathen to the park." you said.

"Oh.." Hiro said.

"Dont worry brother! Ill keep her safe! I wiil be her...superheroe can i say?" Eathen said.

"Yeah...great." Hiro said with a frown

He looked at you and said.

"Well, i think i will go." Hiro said and left.

"Ok see you later" you said and continue to talk with him.

'I am a superheroe you idiot!" Hiro though.

Hiro was on his lab and heard someone crying. He walked where the sound was coming and saw....Honey Lemon?

"Honey, are you ok?" Hiro said.

"Oh! Hiro......it you..." she said.

He looked up at her and said.

"Why are you crying?"

"I miss him! Miss Tadshi Hiro i miss him so much, i have to see him again! I love him!!" she said.

He hugged her and said. " i promiseyou, with all my heart, that we will find him...i will find him even if it cost me the life." he pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you!" she said.

"Hiro!"

"The two looked to the door to see Katie satnding there.

"Arent you going to help me with math?" she said.

"Oh yeah! Of course!!"he said. "I will go to my locker to bring somthing ok?"

"Ok!" she said.

"See you Honey!" he said then took of.

Hiro was standing on his locker, then saw Eathen entering to a room.

'What is he doing, he suposed to be with ___." Hiro though.

"Hiro opened the door to see him with a notebook. He surprised when he saw Hiro.

"Ahhhhh! Man you scared me to death." Eathen said.

"Ok? You were suposed to be with ___." Hiro said.

"Yes, but im planning something here." he said.

"And what is it?" Hiro said.

"To destroy the world!" he said.

"What!?" Hiro said.

"It s a joke! You had to look at your face!" he said dragging himself out of the room.

"And thanks!" he said.

"For what?" Hiro said.

"For not killing me when i said i was going to destroy the world. Someone once punched me and...it wasnt pretty!" he said walking away.

"I dont trust that guy..." Hiro said. Then walked to the lab where Katoe was.