Looking for You

It has passed a Lot of months since Tadashi was gone. Hiro and the team have been looking for Tadashi all this days and weeks. Hiro didnt let you go with him. You feeled devastaded, your best friend was gone, your boyfriend was having more time with another girl than you. You didnt trust Katie, so you decided to spy on her.

She was going to the parking to see someone. You looked at who it was....and it was..........Eathen?? You got a little closer to hear what they were talking.

"So, please, dont be anymore with Hiro, your crushing ____'s heart!" Eathen said.

"Really? Because if i do, i will tell everyone your secret, of you and.....Tadashi.." Katie said.

'Tadashi?!' you though.

"No! Never tell that to anyone, because everyone will hate me, even ___! But Hiro will be the most devastated if you say that!" Eathen said.

"Really?.....i just want you to say that, dont say to anyone that im in love with Hiro, because if i cant have him, she cant eather...and if you tell ____, i will kill you! You herad me!? KILL YOU!" Katie said, with that she leaved. Leaving Eathen scared..but not too scared.

"I cant do this anymore!!" Eathen screamed to himself.

You runned to your lab and started to think, think, think. Until something bumped to your head....you were going to find Tadashi on your own, if Hiro didnt let you go with him.

Hiro was on his lab peacefully, trying to figure out where Tadashi was. Until someone knocked on his door. Hiro opened and it was..Eathen?

"What do you want?" Hiro said.

"You cant look for Tadashi anymore!" Eathen said.

"What? You cant tell me what to do! Even when your with my girlfriend! Because you have brown hair and brown eyes!" Hiro said.

"Hiro, you have to stop looking for Tadashi, your getting ____ in danger! I dont trust Katie eather!" Eathen said as he grabbed Hiro by his arms, but Hiro pulled away.

"And i dont trust You eather!" Hiro said.

"But-"

"Get out! I dont care!" Hiro said.

"Hiro believe me! Katie isnt what you think!" Eathen said.

"Your a nobody to tell me what to do! Maybe your do one who kidnapped Tadashi!" Hiro said.

Eathen stared at Hiro in shock. Hiro noticed his expretion.

"Are you?" Hiro said suspiciously.

"N-no.....but you cant be with Katie anymore!"

"Yes i will! Your not my family to tell me what to do!" Hiro said.

"Thats what you think....." Eathen said looking to another way.

"What...?" Hiro said.

Eathen was about to go away but said" Remember, keep ____ safe, if you dont love her anymore, i will!" with that he left leaving Hiro thinking.

Hours later Hiro had his conclution "Eathen is the one who atoled Tadashi!"

With Tadashi..

"Please tell me where they are!" Tadashi said trying to get out of the chair.

"Sorry, but i will hurt the love of my life..." the men said.

"Just tell me who are you!" Tadashi said. The men took off the mask revealing his face. Tadashi was shocked.

"You!?" Tadshi said.

The men did say anything until he said "sorry, i have to erase your memory now" and injected Tadshi with something.

"No!" Tadashi said.

But it was too late, Tadashi had the liquid in his veins.

With the others at the Lucky Cat Caffe...

"I hvae some conclutions, i think Tadashi has been kidnapped by a man with a spuky mask and hes name is, Dr. Eggman!" Fred said.

"Dr. Eggman, isnt that the evil villan from Sonic?" Gogo said.

"Yes! Pretty cool huh?!" Fred said.

"Nope." Wasabi said.

"We have to look more and more guys!" Honey said.

"Yes, but Eathen said he was going to tell us something...but where is he!? Hes very late!" you said. Then Eathen came running to the caffe.

"Im here!" Eathen said.

"Bro, what took you so long!?" Wasabi said.

"Nothing!" Eathen said.

"Whats with the niddle?" you said when you saw it on his pocket.

"Oh! I was....ammm......injecting me something!" Eathen said.

"Ok?" you said.

"Ok what is it that you were going to tell us kid?" Gogo said.

"Oh! You guys cant trust Katie!" Eathen said.

"What? She a good girl!" Honey said.

"She knows how to do a lot of things!" Fred said.

"Yes, i know shes cool but you have to believe me, she is not the girl you guys think she is!" Eathen said.

"Then who is she?" Honey said.

"Shes the one who kidnapped Tadashi!" Eathen said.

Then alk of them started to laugh ecept you, you didnt laugh.

"Now thats a greatjoke!" Fred said.

"This isnt a joke Fred its real!" Eathen said.

"Then how do you know?" Wasabi said.

"I-i...i.ahhh....." Eathen said.

"Welk i think that she isnt the one who kidnapped Tadashi." Fred said.

"But if she isnt the one...then who?" Gogo said.

"You."

All looked to the door to see Hiro pointing at Eathen.

"You are the one who kidnapped Tadashi!" Hiro said.

"You?" you said.

Eathen looked at you.

"Its that true?" you said.

"No! Im not the one! Katie is!" Eathen said turning to Hiro.

"Stop lying! Im going to kill you you bastard!" Hiro said throing himself to the ground with Eathen. Hiro started to punch Eatgen on the face, but you and Wasabi hold the two of then. Wasabi hold Hiro and you hold Eathen.

"Stop! The two of you!" you said getting in the way.

"Your a bastard! You kidnapped Tadashi you monster!" Hiro said.

"I am not!" Eathen said with his nose bleeding.

"Hiro, he has a point! I think that Katie kidnapped Tadashi!" you said.

"But the one who kidnapped Tadashi was a men not a women..." Hiro said.

You startedto think " well you have a point."

" i dont have time fpr this,  tomorrow i have a date. Im going to sleep." Hiro said said going to his room.

That broke your heart a little and said" bye guys im going to do some research on my house, good bye."

The others got there houses and you said " im looking for you Tadashi..." then she left. Not knowing that tomorrow will be the worst day of your life...