Chapter 32: The Magic Railroad is still here!

Thomas was working hard on the Josephine Railway. He loved the new friends he made here. They were all engines that were withdrawn, and saved, like many on Paradise Island. One day, Braedey the Big Red Engine saw Thomas in a sighting, and it looked like he was thinking. "Thomas," said Braedey, "Something up?" "Oh, I was just thinking about an old friend," he said. "Who?" "Mr. Conductor. He used visit quite often, but since Sodor Railways was terminated, I haven't seen him for a while." "How did he come to Sodor?" "Well," said Thomas, "On a secret railway." "A secret railway?" "Yes, and it was run by Lady for a while, until her owner, Burnet Stone passed away." "And what was this secret railway like?" "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," said Thomas. "Oh come on, you can tell me!" Thomas sighed, and said, "It's a magic railroad." Braedey looked at Thomas, and then laughed. He then looked at Thomas, and said, "Wait, you're serious!?!" "Yes," said Thomas, "I actually helped bring the magic back, but since Lady is here on this side, I don't know what happened to Mr. Conductor." Braedey looked at Thomas, and said, "I'm sorry for losing him. I wish I could help out."

Braedey worked hard all day, but couldn't get his mind off the fact that magic is real. He puffed through all sorts of places with his goods, but the trucks were planning something. At an in climb, they said, "ON, ON, ON, FASTER FASTER!!!!!" They then pushed Braedey all the way down, and he was diverted into a sighting. The buffers were old, and wouldn't stop Braedey. Braedey closed his eyes, but when he touched them, he heard a noise.

When Braedey opened his eyes, he was amazed! All around him, there was sun, green fields, flowers and butterflies everywhere he looked!! Even the trucks were amazed. "BUBBLING BOILERS!!!" said Braedey, "This must be that Magic Railroad Thomas talked about! I can't believe there was a gateway hidden on the Josephine Railway!!" Braedey puffed through the fields, felling happy. He still couldn't believe that he had found the Magic Railroad. He soon approached a junction, and there were two signs, one that said, Paradise Island. The other, Shining Time Station. "Shining Time must be where Mr. Conductor is from!" said Braedey, "I can go find him, and bring him to our railway, and the Paradise Railway!" He puffed down the line to Shining Time. "I can't wait to tell everyone back home about this!!" (End video)

Thomas brought Mr. Franklin to the sight with the other engines. "Are you sure Braedey was sent down here?" asked Mr. Franklin. "Yes," said the signal man, "I sent him down this line!" Thomas then looked at the buffers. "Maybe," he said, he then puffed forward, and then, he went right though them!

The engines were shocked!! "This must be a pair of the magic buffers to Lady's magic railroad!" Soon, Percy followed suit, and James said, "Well, we'd better go after them." The engines all went through the buffers and were amazed at the sights. (Resume video) Mr. Franklin was amazed at the sights. They looked around, and Thomas was happy. The magic was still there. They then approached the points, and Thomas saw Shining Time Station. "That's where Mr. Conductor lives!" said Thomas, he then headed down the line, and the others decided to head for Paradise Island.

Soon, Braedey approached another set of buffers, and went through them, and was amazed at the sights that he saw. He saw many people, and many sights. The people were amazed at the sight of Braedey. Just then, he heard a whistle, and he heard a voice say, "You're from the other side of the railroad, aren't you?" Braedey looked down at his running board, and saw a little man.

 Just then, he heard a whistle, and he heard a voice say, "You're from the other side of the railroad, aren't you?" Braedey looked down at his running board, and saw a little man

"Who are you?" asked Braedey. "I'm Mr. Conductor." "So you're Mr. Conductor. Thomas told me about you." "He has?" "Yes, even though Sodor's gone, there's still some connections from Shining Time, and my world! I came from the Josephine Railway." "Braedey!!" said a voice. It was Thomas. "Braedey, we need to go! Engines on this railway don't have faces!!" "They don't?" asked Braedey. "No, they don't, so I guess I should get you both back," said Mr. Conductor. "Wait," said Thomas, "Mr. Conductor?" "Hello Thomas." "It's great to see you again!!" "You too. What happened to Sodor. I can't find a connection to it." Thomas then told him about Boomer, and how Sodor Railways was terminated. "Oh dear," said Mr. Conductor. "But don't worry!" said Thomas, "We now live on a new railway on an island called Paradise Island!" "I've been meaning to visit there. You know, you're world is the only place I really fit in." "Why?" asked Braedey. "I'll show you, Sparkle Sparkle!" He then blew his whistle, and the two engines and Conductor were enveloped in gold dust.

On Paradise Island, the engines all told (Y/N) about what happened. "Oh my," said (Y/N), "they must be found. So, where are these bu-" Before she could finish, Braedey, Thomas, and Mr. Conductor appeared in a cloud of gold dust. "WOAH!!" said Mallard. "Hello Percy and James." "MR. CONDUCTOR!!!" said the two engines. "You know him?" asked Dick. "You remember that movie we shot?" asked Percy. "Yeah." "It was based off of true events." The engines were shocked. "Mr. Conductor," said Braedey, "Have you grown?" "Actually, I'm only normal size here in your world," said Mr. Conductor. "Um, Mr. C," said James, "Where have you been?" "Well," said Mr. Conductor, "I have been helping out at Shining Time Station. So, I didn't have time to help out on Sodor very much after the incident with Boomer and Diesel 10." Just then, a whistle was heard.

Lady puffed into view, and said, "Mr. C, it's been sometime." (Y/N) greeted Mr. Conductor very warmly, and even let him set up a connection on the Magic Railroad. Lady was sent to run it. Thomas was sad to see her leave the Branch Line, but he knew, she was the one keeping the railway alive. Soon, the engines headed back to the Josephine Railway on the Magic Railroad.

That night, Braedey told his friends about it. He looked up at the sky, and said, "Thank you Thomas. Thank you for showing me the magic."