#13 Movie night 🍿🎥

As you bent over, holding your knees and out of breath, you looked over to see your other classmates equally exhausted.

"Now Mr. Zawa, you have overworked a sista," Mina said, lying on the floor.

"Ms. Ashido, while everyone was fighting, you walked the whole time," Aizawa rebutted.

"And the pain is still real," she said, pointing in the air.

You started laughing and grabbed Mina's hand, pulling her up. Mr. Aizawa gathered everyone and made an announcement.

"Alright everyone, the senior trip location will be announced in two days. We need an answer by tomorrow, so think big. The budget is huge this year. Alright, you're dismissed."

You grabbed your gym bag and walked over to Kirishima, stopping when you saw he was talking to his "boyz," so you waited patiently. He saw you out of the corner of his eye and turned around.

"There's my rose," he said, holding his arms out.

You started blushing and walked towards him. He put his arm around you and kissed your forehead. Even sweaty, he never smelled bad.

"Ready for tomorrow?" Kirishima asked.

"Yep, I already gassed up the car," Denki said, putting his hand on his hip.

Everyone looked at him with a confused expression. He looked around, and his confidence dropped.

"What?!"

"Pikachu, who the hell said we're letting your dumbass drive?" Bakugo said, putting his hands in his pockets.

Denki frowned. "But you guys said we're taking my car," he argued.

"We are because I like your car, but you're not driving. I'm the designated driver," Bakugo told him.

"It's my car... fine, but don't go crashing it," Denki muttered.

Bakugo smirked triumphantly. "Don't worry, Pikachu. I'll get us there in one piece. This isn't Mall Tree."

Denki rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I thought we weren't supposed to bring that up." Everyone started laughing.

You looked at Kirishima, trying to figure out the joke. He looked back at you with a "I'll tell you later" look.

Time Skip🕰️

You were in your dorm, scrolling through TikTok, bored out of your mind. You heard a knock at your door and got up from your bed to open it. It was Kirishima in a shark onesie.

"Bae, what is happening?" you giggled, giving him a hug.

He hugged you back. "Hey, beautiful. I brought you one," he said, holding up a second onesie.

You looked at it and giggled. "Why are we sharks?" you asked, closing the door. Kirishima leaned against the wall.

"Mina didn't tell you? It's movie night. She hosts it every year, and the theme is Jaws because that's the movie we're watching."

"Soooooooooooo this is a thing," you said, holding up the onesie.

"Yes, now put it on, please," he said, sitting on the couch.

You smiled and went into the room to put the onesie on

You smiled and went into the room to put the onesie on. When you walked out, arms crossed and a smile on your face, Kirishima's face lit up in awe.

"Aww, look at my angel," he said, getting up and spinning you around before giving you a big kiss.

"I'm so in love with you," he said, looking deep into your eyes.

"You better be," you replied, kissing him softly.

The two of you walked out of the room and made it just in time for the movie on the roof. Everyone was on theme; both faculty and students were there. It was a huge event. You and Kirishima found a spot on the grass and sat together.

You laid your head on his shoulder and felt the warmth of his body next to yours. The movie started, and the soft glow of the projector cast flickering shadows around you. The atmosphere was filled with the chatter and laughter of your friends, but in this moment, it was just you and Kirishima, wrapped up in each other's company. The cool night air was refreshing, and you could hear the gentle rustling of leaves.

Kirishima squeezed your hand gently, and you looked up to see him watching the movie, his eyes occasionally flickering to you with a tender smile. The film's dialogue and music blended into the background, but nothing could compare to the comfort and love you felt in his presence.

Time Skip🕰️

Kirishima opened the door to his dorm for you, and you both walked in.

"That was really fun. I had a good time," you said with a smile.

He pulled you in close by the waist and whispered, "I was hoping we could make our own movie."

You looked him in the eye with lust. "So, what are you trying to do?"

"Everything," he said as he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom.

Tell a friend to tell a friend sheeeee backkk!!
Welcome back (mdbb💅🏾)