10- Who Ruin The World? (Guys)

- Dylan's POV -

MASSIE: DYL, WHERE RU??? AND WHY WONT U PICK UP MY CALLS!!! CALL ME ASAP OR UR SCREWED.

I sighed, locked my phone, and slipped it back into my pocket. I was standing on the sidewalk across from Briarwood Day, because I wanted to go chat with that guy at the MEGA PIZZA... without Massie and the others knowing, since they didn't approve of him. That boy is all I can think of lately. His adorable smile, those eyes, that laugh. Ehmagawd I can't contain myself. I need to talk to him, like now. I took a deep breath and pushed open the glass door which had a big green poster on it. It said: $1.75 A SILICE! TODAY ONLY! .

"Hi, how can I help you?" He asked professionally. He looks ah-dorable in that black apron and his eyes shine under the damn lights.

"Um, I'll have a slice of pizza," I said absent-mindedly. I was too busy staring at his face. He's so cute!

"What toppings would you like?" he asked.

"Pizza," I answered. I probably look drunk at the moment..

"Um. Any toppings?" he asked again, but I didn't notice.

"Coke," I murmured. I started counting the freckles on his cheeks. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Se-

"Would you like a pepporoni pizza?" he tried.

I nodded and paid himi $2. The chef in the kitchen was making my order. Now was the time to make conversation.

"So. What school do you go to?" I asked.

"Abner Double Day..." he answered. Crap. He goes to ADD. That was social suicide.

"Cool. Is it fun?" I blurted out. I say stupid things when I'm nervous, ok?

"Uh... yeah I guess," he said, scratching his head. He probably thought I was retarded. "Anyways.. here's your pizza! Enjoy!" he handed me a fresh slice of pepperoni pizza. Oh god it smelled ah-mazing. I haven't had anything this good since god-knows-when . The Atkin's Diet sucks.

Screw the diet, I thought. This boy was worth gaining a few pounds. I'll burn them off later. I took a bite of the pizza and savored the taste. My taste buds sprang to life as I chewed the chewey cheese on it and inhaled the aroma. I was in heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-- Claire's POV --

"Where is Dylan?" Massie snapped in anger. She punched the END button on her phone and folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm guessing she's at Mega Pizza checking out that non-HART guy," Alicia murmured.

"Seriously?" Massie sighed. "Whatever, we're going shopping without her then."

I stared at my phone, scrolling through me and Nick's some-what flirty conversations. Does this count as cheating on Cam? I mean... it's not like we're going out. We're just sort of flirting... Just a little. It's not like I want to. I love Cam and all, but I like Nick too! I closed my eyes and thought of Cam's one green eye and one blue eye, and Nick's deep brown eyes. Both were comforting and gave me a warm feeling. What now? Obviously, I would choose Cam, because we've been dating since 7th grade and Claire barely knew Nick...

"Kuh-laire! We're going!" Massie sounded irritated now.

"Oh," I murmured and snapped my head up quickly. Crack. Ow, crap, I hurt my neck. I rub the nape of my neck and slowly follow Massie to the pizza store. The only thing I can think of right now is the whole Nick and Cam thing. What am I supposed to do? Ehmagawd, I'm feeling stressed out already, and it's nawt even Midterm season yet!

"Stawp!" Massie hissed.

All 4 of us came to an abrupt halt.

Massie squinted her eyes, "I see her." She pointed a perfectly manicured finger at the window.

A red head girl, who I assume is Dylan, was sitting with a guy in a forest-green MEGA PIZZA apron. They were in a deep conversation, heads dangerously close together, and in the middle of the round table was a Cola cup, with two straws.

"Is Dyl secretly dating him?" Alicia asked, slightly offended because Dylan didn't tell them.

"Don't be ridiculous, Leesh," Massie snapped, crouching behind the bush to spy. This felt like 7th grade again, when they spied on Chris Abeley.

"You don't French kiss strangers, Massie." Alicia rolled he eyes.

"That's it, I'm going over," Massie growled.

"Stay out of their business, Mass," Kristen protested.

I took a closer look. I don't know, but it looked like they were both enjoying it. I've never seen Dylan be like this before with her past boyfriends.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to be the one to ruin a nice relationship!" I added.

"Oh please, Kuh-laire. I'm saving my best friend." Massie said.

Massie took out her iPhone 5 and texted Dylan:

Gurl, u r soooo busted!

And attached a photo of the two Frenching in the store.

Dylan replied: I don't give a crap, Massie Block. :o I've found love , u havent.

Massie stared at the text and got furious. I exchanged worried looks with Kristen .

"I'll show her that I can get a boyfriend. Millions of guys are desperate for me. I'll show her."