4- The Perfect Couple

-Claire's POV-

Me and Cam are probably the cutest couple on earth, no joke. We've been dating since 7th grade, and we've only broken up  once. Nothing will ever break us apart, I know for sure.

"Let's go to homeroom," Kristen said, running up from behind.

"Let's not," Massie rolled her eyes and led Alicia and Dylan to the 9th graders hall.

"Uh, I have to find Cam, okay?" I said, heading the opposite direction.

"Of course you are," Massie groaned. "You can't spend a second without that boy."

"He is my boyfriend," I protested. What did Massie know? She wasn't dating. She didn't know what true love was.

"Oh really? I didn't know," she said sarcastically and pulled Dylan and Alicia away. 

I swear, Massie is probably jealous because she's never found true love, and I have.

"Don't you think Massie's sort of the one being immature here now?" Kristen asked me quietly.

I nodded.

There was an akward silence, and then Kristen said, "See you in homeroom."

I smiled, "See ya."

"Claire!" it was Cam, running up towards me. His black hair was under a cute  beanie. Awww , boys in beanies. There's nothing cuter. His unique one-green eye and one blue eye was something I loved about him, too. Plus, his personality is so sweet.

"Hey. Where were you sitting?" I asked.

"Down in the front. So... was that Massies "show"?" Cam chuckled.

Of course, he was reffering to that dramatic late entrance to the auditorium. "Yeup. Gawd, she hasn't changed her... Massie ways."

"True that," Cam grinned, "Let's go to homeroom. 9F?"

"9F."