Intro.

Massie Block: Back and hawter than eh-ver and toe-dally ready for ruling high school. The only prob here? She's stuck at the bottom of the food chain! How can Massie and her clan claw their way back up top? How can she do it when her friends are acting totally... not how she wants them to act?

Kristen Gregory: Knows plenty of highschoolers from French class, soccer camp and volunteering jobs, so she has no problem with relations between her and the older kids. What happens when the older people recruit her to be in THEIR clan? Would Kristen ditch her so-called soul sisters for a bunch of twelfth graders?

Alicia Rivera: Wannabe Alicia would much much rather join the older, popular girls, rather than these ninth grade LGs... But who said the older girls are letting Alicia into their possé? 

Dylan Marvil: Looking skinnier than eh-ver, and hair is shinier than that Pantene ad model with the fake nose. Pretty much has everything a girl needs and wants... except that AH-DORABLE blonde guy who works at the pizza store... the guy worth gaining 6 pounds for... the guy who just happens to have a girlfriend.

Claire Lyons: Feeling happy as ever with her boyfriend Cam, and totally excited that they will be going to Briarwood Country Day together, the collaborated high school of Briarwood boys and OCD girls. The only problem is, someone else likes Claire, and Claire possilby likes them back.

On top of all that, the girls must prepare for Skye Hamilton's Halloween party!