Chapter 6.the dance of Mexico

(For all you Mexicans out there reading....... I'm sorry if this offends you, please don't report me)

It was a hot day for the pirates, they were in the Mexican's territory. The sun was blasting with heat on them, but the sirens tried their best to stay cool.

With Eret

(Foolish's pov)

I use to like the sun until today,  but let's not worry bout that right now. I had the last bucket of water to fill the tub.  I poured it in and Eret and Jr were sweating to deaf, mostly Jr but Eret gave Jr to me then he got in amd I handed Jr to him. His face looked like he was relaxed and Jr just splash water around and giggled. Eret token his sunglasses off and closed his eyes. I putted a wet rag on his head to make sure that he doesn't get a heat stroke.  He smiled at me as a thank you. He breathed heavily but he's still good. 

With Dream

(Third person pov)

Dream was doing something to stay cool, he just stoke his head out the window.  He sigh in relief as he's cool.

With Karl

Now Karl was just being busy by trying to stay cool. Sure he's shirtless but trying to stay cool, might as well stay in the bath tub. But instead he's being kept with an ice pack, and two men are being flirty with with him, and pulling him into their lap. 

And Drista....

Is just being kept in a fish bowl with little pebbles, but enough of that let's get to the point.

As the ship sales a wooden barrier blocked their path.

"Who goes there?!"

It was guard and they took him for Mexican.  Only Quackity could understand him.  But Quackity could hardly speak with the heat. Then Karl came with an idea.

Karl:Quackity,  your Mexican right?

Quackity:uh yeah, why? Mhp-!

Karlnapity moment

Karl kissed Quackity with his tongue,  Quackity was blushing. (I think his voice is better.) He stopped for a breath, he hid his ears and tail and walk forward. 

"*Hola, mis compañeros y yo queremos entrar*" said Karl in the Mexican language.

*hello, me and my creewmates are wanting to enter*

"*Oo, por supueststo*" said the gaurd.
*oo, of course*

As the gate opened the ship went in.

Eret:huh, I guess you used tongue language.

Karl:yeah, it also meant nothing.

Sapnap(jelly):hey, I can speak Spanish too.

Karl:fine, I guess I can get more words just incase.

Karl kissed Sapnap, it wasn't long till Karl stopped and walk over to the Captain Puffy.

Karl:Puffy, we need disguises for me, Eret, and Dream.