Chapter 10:the prank

Night  surrounds the sky 🌌 as Dream, Eret, Karl, and Foolish quietly run to the castle domain. They entered through a secret passageway throne a stone wall. They gang crawled through and gotten inside of the domain.  Karl set up a timer and told them to roll out. As the gang split up they came with things of their own tricks. 

With Eret and Foolish

As the two went to a large window, Eret gave foolish something that's looks out of the ordinary. Eret slightly opened the window with his claws (or nails). As he climb through he heard a clank. It was a guard. Eret thought quickly and disguise as a guard. The guard walk pass him not saying a thing, Eret then gone to the upstairs. A crown, jewelry and gems came into his eyes. He had a satchel and token a few thing then another shine came into an eye of his. A beautiful dress with colors he would love. He looked both ways and transformed into a maid. He fake dusted among the pictures and such. Then went to the room with clothes were there. He look for an exit and saw foolish in the distance. He opened the window and waved at him. Foolish saw and came closer. As Eret put the dress on he jump out the window and been caught by foolish's arms. A kiss on the for Foolish was a thank you from Eret. Foolish process to drop that very thing that Eret have gaven him. The two ran and waited for the others. 

With Karl 

As they spilted up Karl look at his watch and the 10 minutes has began. Karl snuck in through an opened window and crawled to the brewery room where a dozen of the fake potions was there. Karl process  to do a little chemistry and do a blast of an liquid. He mix the right ingredients and stirred.  It was the right color and Karl left the sene. He saw Eret and Foolish in the distance and went to them.  5 minutes was now on the clock.

With Dream

Dream had a swarm the stone wall within 3 minutes he finally finished writing "Elizabeth Von Dįčk on the wall he ran back to the gang. 1 minute was on the clock and Dream recruited the gang.  

Present time 

The gang reunited and went out the same way they did. They went to the boat where it was bout to leave. They ship sailed now and they heard an angry scream in the distance. The gang laugh and they now away from that hell full land. 

End of chapter 10 

Words: 442