Chapter 2:morning and Breakfast

Third person pov

As the sun rose, some of the crew mate woken up do the mout of light. The captain of the ship woken up and smell salty seawater.  She hailed up a fish net and threw it in the sea. She watched the morning sun and saw the net wiggled and then she pull up the next and a load of fish was there.

Drista:pyu?

Cap. Puffy:omg, Drista you scared me.

Drista:pu?

Cap. Puffy:oh me, i just getting food

Drista:*opens mouth*

Cap. Puffy:oh your hungry, here you go

Drista chewed it up and waddled back to the captain's room.  But puffy was still in thoughs. She hoped that the sirens will cooperate with them but she was lucky to past Judgment Test.  But then she came up with an idea.

Puffy:I know breakfast, that always help, just like dinner.

Puffy went into the kitchen and started cooking, then arms from behind hugged her. It was nomother than Foolish himself.

Foolish:morning Papa puff

Cap. Puffy:good morning duckling, how are you?

Foolish:oh you know me, bored in the morning, so I decided to help with this breakfast meal.  Besides it looks big.

Cap. Puffy:that would be nice, thank you Foolish

After some moments later another crew mate came in.

Philza:morning Cap & and foolish

Cap. Puffy:good morning Phil, I seethat you're early this morning. 

Phil:yep and besides I need fresh air after a good sleep.

Cap. Puffy:heheh, away breakfast is ready, foolish can you please you please go wake everyone?

Foolish:sure papa puff. 

Foolish's pov

I decided to wake Eret first since he's my roommate. I walked to my room and he wasn't there. I guess he woke up by the sun. So probably I should wake up Quackity, Sapnap and Karl then. I walk down to room 3 and opened the door.

Foolish:wakey, wakey breakfast is ready

Quackity:come on Sap. Breakfast is gonna be gone.

Sapnap:alrighty, wake up Karl-

Karl wasn't there either, where are they? It probably doesn't matter, maybe they're at the kitchen already.  I went to wake up Tommy, Wilbur and Tecnoblade and they were there.  Now last but now lest, George.  I ran to George's room, hopefully he has his siren, and when I opened my door, I saw George with his but they were in a "comfortable" laying. I tapped on Dream's shoulder to wake him up but he move where I was standing and now he let George go.

Foolish:hey Georgie, wakey wakey

George:hmm? Morning already. *sighs* alrighty let's go