Chapter 13.welcome aboard

Tommy's POV 

(Finally!!)  

Ugh these stupid Sirens bois. Nothing but boo-hawk!! Ugh, why can't it be women. 

*Splash*

Wtf!? Was that!? Wait..a shadow of... a beautiful sea creature~. Quick Tommy take breath mints, and you be fine looking with your beautiful outfit. I walk to the beautiful creature is. 

Tommy:hey beautiful how are you?~

??:oh, honey please, I should say that your beautiful as well with those sparkling eyes of crystal of course. 

Tommy:oh? Please why don't you show your beautiful face?  

I  putted my hand on their chest. They look at my hand and hold it. I got the sense that their looking at my handsome face. They putted their hand on my chin and rubbed it. It got closer to my face, oh boy it's the kissing moment!! Yes!  I toke an inch closer and they got closer (no take it that far for toms) and we were close at our faces. I almost feel the sweet lips. And now they putted one of their fingers on my lip. 

???:such soft lips, can't wait to be mine~ 

Tommy:how bout we see~ 

They gotten closer now, I can see some features of their face. Brown locks,  scales were orange. Mm, beautiful.  I came closer until.... boom! Aww yeah, soft lips, kissing a sea creature that's beautiful.  It pulled me so I can sit in there lap. A lady so desperate, I like. They pull in and we kiss again we did. 

Wilbur:Tommy...

Tommy:yeah? 

Wilbur:whay are you kissing a male... sea creature 

Tommy:wait...male? 

??:heheh, what's wrong Tommy?~ You don't wanna kiss me now? 

The creature shadow finally was gone to reveal the true form. Brown eyes matching their hair, orange scales bouncing off from the light. The hands was covered in tattoos but they were marks but also wearing a hollys (Christmas ones) over his head like a crown. Man.... I'm bi now...shit.  

Tommy:name handsome? 

??:Deo's the name short stack. 

Tommy:we'll deo, welcome aboard  

Deo:hm, I be delighted for some treats out of you~

Wilbur:Phil! Tommy's flirting and bout to have sex. 

Phil:what!? 

Tommy:I would be running if I were you 

Deo:I'm still carrying you. 

Tommy:fair enough 

End of chapter 13. 

Also Deoinnit, yay 

(I was lazy, so bai) 

Words:366