Chapter 11.stormy nights

Raindrops drip all around the ship while the crew mates were in there rooms while the boat sits by land. Candle lights can be seen in windows. 

Eret and Foolish were chilling in their room, as if planning something. Jr was in the tank sleeping covered in sea weed as his blanket. While Eret and Foolish were on the bed cuddling.  

Eret:you know foolish, honey, we been dating ever since we got the baby, the days after we met. I think we should do it up a hare, you know.... like, ummm.... have a good time or...   

Eret didn't want to say to make Foolish uncomfortable, but foolish knew what he was talking about. 

Foolish:i think we should do it at the right time. 

Eret:o-okay, I just think we should do it but if you think we should wait then I'll wait, besides their something where the sirens can't resist on a special night, that'll happens to ones that are at 17. 

Foolish:and that would be? 

Eret:in a few weeks, night of the "lust light".

Foolish:what happens on that night? 

Eret:how do I start? Umm.... It's like a one heated night but we get our mate for life shitz. 

Foolish:•\\^\\•, o-oh, is that s-so? 

Eret:y-yeah its all that. 

Foolish:welp, I think I'll be ready, I'm more worried about George and Karl 

Eret:to be fair I rather bet on which one of them will get a hickey the more. 

Foolish:I bet on George 

Eret:I bet on Karl 

The flash and it made Eret jump and landed in foolish's arms, you know like in Scooby dooby doo.  Foolish awed and patted Erets head.(omg head pads, ^w^).  It was a wholesome moment for the couple. It felt nice, it felt heart warming, it felt.... sweet.

Foolish: alrighty diamond, I think we should get some shut eye. 

Eret:do we have to? 

Foolish:you wanna stay all night and be cranky? 

Eret:do I get cuddles if I do it? 

Foolish:you always do!

Eret:alrighty fine. But bad move and I'll be using my tail 

Foolish:oh please, save it for the list light. 

Eret:with pleasure 

The two snuggled up and and slept in their places. The rain was now cooled down into melody. The beat was calm and beautiful. 

End of chapter 11

Words:372