Part 11

NONE OF THIS STORY IS REAL!!!

Sunwoo had led Chanhee to a random skate rink, holding his hand the whole way there. He decided to take the long route so he could hold onto the soft hand a little longer.

"We're skating?" Chanhee questioned in surprise, blushing as he realised this was practically a date, but as friends and were always going to be friends.

"Yes!" Sunwoo announced, throwing his arms out as he grinned, loving as a grateful smile flowed into Chanhee's face.

"But, I'm not dressed properly." Chanhee blushed, shying away from Sunwoo's gaze. Shaking his head with laughter he tilted Chanhee's face up, shaking his head.

"No clothes are ever skate clothes, if you get a rip, then, I don't know, own it." Sunwoo grinned, his smile getting bigger as he led Chanhee inside, their hands intertwined.

"This is so difficult!" Chanhee groaned as he tried to tie his laces on his skates.

But because he lacked a good amount of strength, the shoes still felt loose and wobbly around his leg.

"I'll do it, your honor." Sunwoo laughed, crouching down and grabbing the laces from the others hands and tying his shoes.

Once they were nice and tight the two began to skate around, Chanhee holding onto Sunwoo as skating wasn't something he did regularly.

Sunwoo had been there a couple times, okay maybe too much, sometimes they would let him in for free since he was a regular, he came ever since his dad left, he needed to express himself somehow.

"Can you skate?" Chanhee questioned over the loud music that was blasting around the big room, bouncing off the walls with an echo.

"Hell yeah." Sunwoo answered, his confidence never faltering, he's been skating for years, he should be amazing, right?

"Show me then." Chanhee laughed, not entirely believing Sunwoo as he smirked, the other began to take off to do some tricks but as he turned his foot twisted slightly and he fell to the floor.

Chanhee gasped in horror and attempted to get towards Sunwoo but failed miserably as he could barely skate so he opted to crawl on the dirty floor to get to Sunwoo.

"Are you okay?" Chanhee shrieked, rolling Sunwoo onto his side to check if the other had any injuries.

But sighed as the younger man was completely fine, maybe just a twisted ankle, but he would be fine in no time.

Sunwoo was groaning up until Chanhee got to him, he held in the grunts of pain and tried to seem like he was completely fine, but he could help but whimper slightly as he tried to move his foot.

"Fucking hell, I think I twisted my foot." Sunwoo gasped, Chanhee helping him to get to the side so he could sit down.

Sunwoo felt embarrassed as he took off the roller skate to see that his ankle was swollen.

"You'll be fine with some ice." Chanhee announced, poking at it making Sunwoo hiss slightly. Glancing up at him, Chanhee laughed, his reaction delayed but the panic he had felt.

"That was really funny though." He laughed, tears collecting in his eyes as he giggled.

Sunwoo pouted and looked around, his cheeks tinting pink as the other laughed his head off.

"It's not that funny, now my plans are ruined." He pouted once more, but when seeing the look of glee on Chanhee's face, he couldn't help but smile and giggle to himself, he really made a fool of himself.

"I think we should get going home now anyway, I'll drop you off home?" Change suggested, getting up and taking his skates off.

Sunwoo was going to protest but he nodded instead, they had been there for a while and it was still a school night.

Chanhee walked Sunwoo the way home, the injured boy's arm around his shoulder as he kept his hand around his waist, acting like his personal crutch.

"This is my house." Sunwoo announced, removing his body from the others, cheeks heating up ever so slightly.

"I had fun, you falling over was the best bit though." Chanhee laughed, covering his mouth to not laugh too loudly.

"Ha, Ha, Ha. My pain is your entertainment, cruel." Sunwoo replied, voice laced with sarcasm. His eyes squinted with a false scowl.

"But I had fun too. W-would you like to go out again, tomorrow?" Sunwoo questioned, his face becoming as hot as the sun.

He felt lucky that it was dark as it became nighttime.

"Yes! I would love to!" Chanhee grinned, his eyes lighting up. Sunwoo stared, his own face holding a smile, mirroring the others.

A cold breeze flowed between them both and Chanhee had leaned closer, wanting to feel some sort of warmth.

The shorts he had worn to school did not helping his situation at all.

Silence has enveloped the pair and Sunwoo began to panic, Chanhee was getting closer to him, he had no idea what to do.

So automatically he, himself leaned closer, his hand jolting up without any thought and he rested his hand on Chanhee's cheek.

"You should get going, it's cold." Sunwoo smiled, interrupting the silence. Chanhee who was gazing at Sunwoo broke out of his daze and laughed.

"Yeah sure, make sure you put ice on your foot." Chanhee grinned before running away, his heart beating enough to power a whole rocket.