𖧒 ★SUZUKI TOHRU ★

Let's welcome our 27th trainee!!
♡《Suzuki Tohru》♡
---------------☆----------------

---------------☆----------------《Profile》Stage name:RuruBirth name: Suzuki Tohru Other name: 苏停如Nicknames: Zuki, Toh Birthdate: 6 October 2000Zodiac sign: LibraChinese zodiac sign: DragonBirthplace: Beijing, China Hometown: Osaka , Japan Nationali...

《Profile》
Stage name:Ruru
Birth name: Suzuki Tohru
Other name: 苏停如
Nicknames: Zuki, Toh
Birthdate: 6 October 2000
Zodiac sign: Libra
Chinese zodiac sign: Dragon
Birthplace: Beijing, China
Hometown: Osaka , Japan
Nationality: Japanese - Chinese
Ethnicity: Japanese - Chinese
Height: 160 cm
Weight:44 kg
Blood type:AB+
---------------☆----------------

---------------☆----------------《Profile》Stage name:RuruBirth name: Suzuki Tohru Other name: 苏停如Nicknames: Zuki, Toh Birthdate: 6 October 2000Zodiac sign: LibraChinese zodiac sign: DragonBirthplace: Beijing, China Hometown: Osaka , Japan Nationali...

《About Ruru》

♡Personality♡:
------------
Supportive[+] - She is a universal helper, sharing her knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. She strive for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.
Reliable and Patient[+] - She is meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish her end goals. She not only ensures that things are done to the highest standard, but often goes well beyond what is required.
Loyal and Hard-Working[+] - Given a little time, her enthusiasm grows into loyalty. Her personality often forms an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations that dedicated herself to. Anything short of meeting her obligations with good, hard work fails her own expectations.
Good Practical Skills [+]- The best part is, she has the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. Routine tasks are what need to be done.She can see the beauty and harmony that she creates, because she knows that it helps them to care for her friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.
Take Things Too Personally[-] - She have trouble separating personal and impersonal situations - any situation is still an interaction between two people, after all - and any negativity from conflict or criticism can carry over from her professional to her personal lives, and back again.
Repress Their Feelings[-] -She is very sensitive, internalizing her feelings a great deal. Much in the way that she protects others' feelings, she must protect her own, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration.
Overload Themselves[-] - Her strong senses of duty and perfectionism combine with this aversion to emotional conflict to create a situation where it is far too easy for herself to overload- or to be overloaded by others - as she struggle silently to meet everyone's expectations, especially her own.
Too Altruistic[-] - Compounded and reinforced by an otherwise wonderful quality of altruism. Being such warm, good-natured,she is willing to let things slide, to believe that things will get better soon, to not burden others by accepting their offers of help, while her troubles mount unassisted.

♡Background♡:
------------
She have 3 pets 2 cats and a dog . She comes from a pretty wealthy family. Her father works as a company CEO and her mother is a top class modelist.She has a twin sister who is also in this competition. She and her sister studied Chinese when she was 4 and studied English when she was 12. When she was born her mother was in Japan modeling.

♡Trivia♡:
--------
•Has a younger sister name Suzuki Kio who is also in the competition
•Has 2 cats and a dog
•Can speak Italian, English, Chinese and Japanese
•Attended vocal lessons since 4 years old.
•Can dance ballay
•Very flexible
•Was a child model
•Draws very well

♡Likes♡:
--------
Tofu
Potato
Drawing
Dark chocolate
Skateboarding
Writing stories
Gaming

♡Dislikes♡:
---------
Insects
Cooking
Blood
Milk
Fishing
Vegetable
Fast-food

♡Habits♡:
--------
Bite nails
Doodling whens she study cause she can focus better
Double checking stuffs

----------------☆---------------

♡Statistics♡:-----------Rap: ( 75/100)Vocal: (100/100)Dance: ( 98/100)Visual: ( 92/100)Variety: ( 60/100)Stability: ( 85/100)Leadership: ( 60/100)Choreography: ( 99/100)Stage Presence: ( 51/100)

♡Statistics♡:
-----------
Rap: ( 75/100)
Vocal: (100/100)
Dance: ( 98/100)
Visual: ( 92/100)
Variety: ( 60/100)
Stability: ( 85/100)
Leadership: ( 60/100)
Choreography: ( 99/100)
Stage Presence: ( 51/100)

♡Official Links♡:
--------------
Company- Woollim entertainment
Training period- 3 years
--------------------
Main Skill- Vocal-dance
----------------☆---------------
☆☆ SO LET'S WELCOME RURU !!!!☆☆

♡Official Links♡:--------------Company- Woollim entertainmentTraining period- 3 years--------------------Main Skill- Vocal-dance----------------☆---------------☆☆ SO LET'S WELCOME RURU !!!!☆☆

-----------------☆--------------
Trainee by- Cerealessunwoo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~