→❁𓂃 ִֶָ ❝ Episode 3 part 3 ❞

×××

×××

"Oh gosh Finally." She said under her breath. Her team members followed, watching her in amusement.

"Wow, That's a lot of blue." Taemin chuckled.

"I think I have an idea of what song they are performing." IU laughed.

"Yeah, My Hoobae kinda went viral because of it." RM added.

"Absolutely Divine! We are Numinous!" the group introduced themselves, smiling brightly.

"Cute." Ryun said.

Soon the performance started, few of the trainees squealed others were having fun, enjoying the performance.

Somewhere in the middle, Alex's voice cracked while singing the pre-chorus hook.
IU's nose scrunched up slightly at the small mistake but they focussed on the performance more.

"Omo, So cute." Wendy covered her face as they posed for the end, smiling at the camera.

"That was great. There hasn't been one performance that was bad till now, wow, we have all the aces here." Zico said, baffled.

"Yoo SunHee. You have an eye for the camera." Sunmi said, Sunhee started laughing, along with the others.

"No seriously, she always looked at the camera while performing, no matter where the camera went. Its great actually, you'll need it in future."

"Thank you." Sunny bowed.

"Jung Yoomin. You are the leader right?" IU asked, causing the girl to nod.

"Very well done, I loved the coordination within the group. It felt like you all knew each other for ages now." She complimented.

"Yukio, Neon, Myeongsook, great job." Solar said, giving them a thumbs up.

Alex smiled weakly trying to hide her dissapointment. She wasn't complimented once, neither was her mistake brought up.

<Alex Cut>

"I'll prove myself. I'll be better, next time." She said with a determined voice.

<cut>

"Thank you, please take your seats girls."

There were only two units left to perform. Tianna looked beside her to find Seolgi already looking at her.

"Do you want to go first?" Tia asked her bestfriend, even though she did not really want to go last.

"Go ahead Eonnie, I'll go last." Seolgi smiled at the older girl assuring her to go ahead. She rubbed her own hand on the fabric of her outfit trying to calm her nerves down.

TiAmo nodded, standing up and leading her team to the stage.

"We will bring the innovation, we are the new revolution!" They greeted.