→❁𓂃 ִֶָ ❝ Episode 1 ❞

---------------
✦  INTRODUCTION  ✦
---------------

The C.E.O(s) from different companies like Hybe Corporation, JYP Entertainment, SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, C9 Entertainment, RBW Entertainment, Starship Entertainment, Woolim Entertainment, Cube Entertainment, Pledis Entertainment were gathered in the meeting room of Stardust Entertainment discussing about the upcoming m-net show 'Project Stardust'.

Stardust Entertainment is a newly formed music industry and they were discussing about having a survival show, so that they can have their first group. It's currently owned by mnet

"What's the number of participants and number of members in the upcoming debuting group?", asked PSY. "Sir, the numbers are 30 and 8 respectively", said Kim Soeun, one of the CEO of Stardust Entertainment.

"The numbers of trainees per company can be maximum 4 and minimum 2", said Lee Shikika, another CEO of Stardust Entertainment. "That's okay, the concept you have is great too. We are looking forward to it.", said JYP. "It is going to be company wise right?", asked Lee Jung-yeop, the CEO of Woolim Entertainment. "No sir, Soeun will be announcing the first mission as soon as the trainees are ready. The only hint I can give you is this is not going to be company-wise ", said Lee Shikika smirking.

 The only hint I can give you is this is not going to be company-wise ", said Lee Shikika smirking

The CEOs were looking forward to first mission. "If it's not going to be company-wise, it means trainees from different companies are going to come together for their first mission to form a unit?",asked PSY again. "Yes sir, you are right", Shikika said nodding.

"Now that you already know about the structure of Project Stardust and how it has two dorms named Milkyway and Blackhole, it's time to show you the structure of Stardust Entertainment!", said Seoun a bit too cheerfully but then realisation hits her and she slowly mumbled a embarrassed 'hehe sorry'. Shikika was shaking her head and smile slightly. The CEOs were amused too and were excited to know the structure of this newly formed entertainment which by far was really good.

Shikika and Soeun were now displaying the interior and exterior of Stardust Entertainment. "You all probably already saw the outside of the building but then too for those who didn't here we go"

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

ᥫ᭡....| Stardust Entertainment Building.

| Stardust Entertainment Building